4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
MC is as useless as a damp rag in a thunderstorm....Steve was close enough to KNOCK THE FUCK OUT..hell..knock Hairlip MacSquishnose out too..geezuz..pansy ass participation badge protags suck ASS...zero immersion trying to play a spineless pussy.

Reactions: User_1280413

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
but she goes ballistic if the MC dates Amy.... double standards
Yeah because that's her Aunt, and if she were to be fine with sharing the same dick with her it might as well be considered indirect incest which is obviously a nono on Mr. Dots's behalf due to the incest ban hammer by Patreon plus the complexity in writing that Mr.Dots would have to come up with in the scenario where you can date both Amy and Melody without some sort of incest occurring is borderline impossible given how this a adult VN. Sophia on the other is Melody's best friend and not a relative as well as someone who she casually fucks around with (if you chose that route like I did). She's also admitted to having thoughts about sharing MC with Sophia for a threesome, so it'd be hypocritical of her get upset at MC for messing around with Sophia behind her back without her knowledge (for the time being) when she's doing it herself.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great update really enjoyed this and just glad the drama with the two fools has come to an end although I was hoping to resolve that with some fire and blood! The MC needs a lot more backbone though letting that bitch Bethany walk all over him, her sudden change during that encounter was a little weird though. Melody messing with us at the end of this update a sign of things to come perhaps? And hair down Melody is best Melody
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: paloompa

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, I knew why I skipped the surprising Eye of the Storm update yesterday. The Melody file is getting quite big and close to the MEGA limit now and there is no way I'd delay seeing my favourite ponytailed ginger-blonde cutie again any longer than necessary.

Two additional song choices from the walkthrough: Midnight Blue by Lou Gramm when I coincidentally tabbed out of the game at exactly midnight and I want you by Savage Garden for the final sex scene (came up on Youtube after the suggested Lenny Kravitz).

So it took ten versions for poor, neglected Sophia finally getting some fairness that Melody returned the favour that Fi was handing out to her until now. This may also be the only side relationship of the MC that Melody has no problems with.

Not much to say otherwise. The Sideshow Exes have run their course - maybe a bit prematurely, I thought that they would somehow mess with the radio interview that didn't happen after all, animations seem a bit smoother again (although sex scenes are still mostly one position with two camera angles that cycle through, but I can deal with that due to the tight schedule), missed out on two points for a phone cover mix-up and there is a reason that you are supposed to start taking the "fun candy" (a.k.a. birth control pill) from the first day of the cycle and not start in the middle. Speaking of which, I guess it would have been highly, very highly unlikely that Melody got preggers from the shower scene. Ah yes, in my version still is a single virgin student. Hasn't this been fixed already?

Edit: Final final thing: Do we have a Steve in Being a Delta Iota Kappa (not Kapa)? If not, nice shout out to Dr. Cake anyway.

And so I conclude with the usual downside of a Melody update: Once you've played it you have to wait one, or in this case two months to be able to continue.

Last edited:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Yeah because that's her Aunt, and if she were to be fine with sharing the same dick with her it might as well be considered indirect incest which is obviously a nono on Mr. Dots's behalf due to the incest ban hammer by Patreon plus the complexity in writing that Mr.Dots would have to come up with in the scenario where you can date both Amy and Melody without some sort of incest occurring is borderline impossible given how this a adult VN. Sophia on the other is Melody's best friend and not a relative as well as someone who she casually fucks around with (if you chose that route like I did). She's also admitted to having thoughts about sharing MC with Sophia for a threesome, so it'd be hypocritical of her get upset at MC for messing around with Sophia behind her back without her knowledge (for the time being) when she's doing it herself.
I don't really remember when I made the choice for Melody and Fi to keep banging after the MC and she were in a relationship but I'll believe you on it. But, what I cannot abide is the assumption the game makes that the girl is a virgin until she has penetrative sex with a penis. Melody was having sex with Fi before she met MC. I think that the real problem is that the game does not consider Fi and Melody having sex as REAL sex.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
i have just started a fresh game and going for the melody only route and noticed a little storyline mismatch in the early stages on the game. even if you take melodys picture 'for Amy' as it says, when going to Amys birthday dinner without Arnold, Amy seems surprised about melody wearing a second formal dress and then says she recalls Melody speaking about it but noting about seeing her picture in it like the MC didn't send her the picture. just a small detail that breaks the immersion

and also the 'stove' inner joke writing on steve after getting the guitar back is only supposed to be a thing if the MC loses the table game vs Melody and while I was skipping thru most of the already seen content I'm pretty sure there was no other mention of this so for those going for a perfect score with Melody and chose to win the game vs her to get some extra point (and the scene ofc..) shouldn't be such an inside joke between them.

in the attached pic its supposed to me Melody speaking to the MC and not the MC to himself...

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't really remember when I made the choice for Melody and Fi to keep banging after the MC and she were in a relationship but I'll believe you on it. But, what I cannot abide is the assumption the game makes that the girl is a virgin until she has penetrative sex with a penis. Melody was having sex with Fi before she met MC. I think that the real problem is that the game does not consider Fi and Melody having sex as REAL sex.
About Melody and Fi hooking up later on, if you don't want that to happen, you'd have to turn Fi down as Melody pretty early in the story, I think it was when Arnold told Melody to leave for a few days because he needed time to think, so Melody crashed at Fi's for a few days. I think it was there when Fi kisses Melody if I recall that right. And as Melody you can choose how to respond to that, is Melody okay with it (and possibly be into girls as well as guys) or not.
Also, regarding the possible threesome, I think it was when Fi and Melody went to sunbathe or something, I think Fi was asking if she could be taught by MC as well, and I think she was dropping innuendos as well, and again as Melody you can choose if you're fine with that, or would you rather keep MC to yourself.

I might recall wrong, but I think those were key starting points for possible FF and MFF content between Melody, Fi and MC.

By the way, technically a girl remains a virgin until she's been penetrated by a dick even if she broke her hymen using toys, it's a technicality, and, not all girls are even born with a hymen.
I mean, if penetrating yourself with a dildo makes you not-virgin, then in same sense a dude using a pocket pussy should make him a not-virgin, too, no? :p

Reactions: Demonius

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i dont even want to talk about quality, its top notch and all that usual gibberish :sneaky:
2 things i have to say
first i found best text in the whole game
second do you guys think that sharp records is some kind of reference regarding dots team? and how they are working hard on those games? it would be pretty sneaky if it was the truth :giggle:

-EDIT-
ok i take all of that back
scene with bethany was outer garbage, it goes from bad to shit in no time. damn im almost as much disappointed as i was with last episode of GoT

-EDIT2-
how could you possible from that lvl of quality you keep your writing on, for so long i may add
take such a shitty dive?
how? i just cant understand this, did they change the writer or got rid of him?

and there is more
im out of words

-EDIT3-
so its looks like that was just that one night that was handled very poorly. rest of the game is business and usually.
im still disappointed but i love the musical side of the game. i really interested how Melody life and her relationship will progress.
I just hope there wont be anymore fuck ups and rest of the girls will join the game in the futures updates.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
i dont even want to talk about quality, its top notch and all that usual gibberish :sneaky:
2 things i have to say
first i found best text in the whole game
second do you guys think that sharp records is some kind of reference regarding dots team? and how they are working hard on those games? it would be pretty sneaky if it was the truth :giggle:
well Melody did say that "Stove" was in Delta Iota Kappa

Reactions: Endrju

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I agree that the scene with Bethany and Stove was bad. When the MC seen who it was he should've pulled out his phone dialed 911 and said I would like to report a crime gave them the address and description of the vehicle. While they wouldn't be able to run with all the crap in their clothes .I'm sure the guitar would've been left there .
The scene with Hank where he told the MC that he didn't need to go with Melody on her 3 night out of town tour was the one that got me. I hope that is not a sign of trouble to come.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
About Melody and Fi hooking up later on, if you don't want that to happen, you'd have to turn Fi down as Melody pretty early in the story, I think it was when Arnold told Melody to leave for a few days because he needed time to think, so Melody crashed at Fi's for a few days. I think it was there when Fi kisses Melody if I recall that right. And as Melody you can choose how to respond to that, is Melody okay with it (and possibly be into girls as well as guys) or not.
Also, regarding the possible threesome, I think it was when Fi and Melody went to sunbathe or something, I think Fi was asking if she could be taught by MC as well, and I think she was dropping innuendos as well, and again as Melody you can choose if you're fine with that, or would you rather keep MC to yourself.

I might recall wrong, but I think those were key starting points for possible FF and MFF content between Melody, Fi and MC.

By the way, technically a girl remains a virgin until she's been penetrated by a dick even if she broke her hymen using toys, it's a technicality, and, not all girls are even born with a hymen.
I mean, if penetrating yourself with a dildo makes you not-virgin, then in same sense a dude using a pocket pussy should make him a not-virgin, too, no? :p
its nice to see Sophia acting like a older sister in this scene

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes