4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah I suppose, I just wish I could trade Sophia and Xianne to have Izzy back, haha xD
@TheDevian

wait what you mean Izzy isnt coming back honesty i thought she was coming back in this update but this update its Melody and Sophia content according to the walkthrough

but yeah i need my milfs or busty college babes milfs imo are better then teens they are more experienced afterall

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Yeah I suppose, I just wish I could trade Sophia and Xianne to have Izzy back, haha xD
It stings seeing the "Isabella" relationship in the "other girls" tab and knowing that as @Pitrik said she's not really in the dev's radar, right?
As soon as I saw her I told myself, this is the one I'm going to go for, then Melody and Amy appeared, but still, she was the first one I got excited about.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
About Melody and Fi hooking up later on, if you don't want that to happen, you'd have to turn Fi down as Melody pretty early in the story, I think it was when Arnold told Melody to leave for a few days because he needed time to think, so Melody crashed at Fi's for a few days. I think it was there when Fi kisses Melody if I recall that right. And as Melody you can choose how to respond to that, is Melody okay with it (and possibly be into girls as well as guys) or not.
Also, regarding the possible threesome, I think it was when Fi and Melody went to sunbathe or something, I think Fi was asking if she could be taught by MC as well, and I think she was dropping innuendos as well, and again as Melody you can choose if you're fine with that, or would you rather keep MC to yourself.

I might recall wrong, but I think those were key starting points for possible FF and MFF content between Melody, Fi and MC.

By the way, technically a girl remains a virgin until she's been penetrated by a dick even if she broke her hymen using toys, it's a technicality, and, not all girls are even born with a hymen.
I mean, if penetrating yourself with a dildo makes you not-virgin, then in same sense a dude using a pocket pussy should make him a not-virgin, too, no? :p
You misunderstand me. I am not doubting that I MADE the choice. I am saying the time that I made the choice (Week 6), MC and Melody had not declared themselves as bf and gf.

Also, a lesbian who has known her sexual identity all her life is a virgin? I am not talking about masturbation using penile objects, you see. As for the technicality, there is no value to virginity other than the socially imposed one.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
wait what you mean Izzy isnt coming back honesty i thought she was coming back in this update but this update its Melody and Sophia content according to the walkthrough

but yeah i need my milfs or busty college babes milfs imo are better then teens they are more experienced afterall
Read post #8,443 page 423 ... There is the Jeff Steel's answer about my question about Izzy's return in future updates

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-v0-10-extras-mrdots-games.10668/post-1952347

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
its nice to see Sophia acting like a older sister in this scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure over the last 2 years of being Melody's friend she had to be. Melody was pretty naive at the begining.
I can't believe the difference in our scores.I must be doing a lot better than I thought I was. Mine is 280 with only one white key left.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It stings seeing the "Isabella" relationship in the "other girls" tab and knowing that as @Pitrik said she's not really in the dev's radar, right?
As soon as I saw her I told myself, this is the one I'm going to go for, then Melody and Amy appeared, but still, she was the first one I got excited about.
I'm fairly certain that we'll see Izzy again, but will it be like, just meeting up and saying "Hello!", or is it to see about getting together, that remain to be seen. And it wouldn't even be hard, she and MC likes each other a lot, they have for years but one or the other was always taken so there was never a time. Now they both single and they hook up but then Izzy has to take the job that's gonna keep her busy for a couple of months, but MC said it's not the end of anything but the beginning. So once she's back, they could resume from where they left off, just have them go on a date or two, maybe have some fun and then perhaps move in together, simple, doesn't need much more than that because like said before, they already like each other a hell of a lot and they've slept together a couple of times, so scratch the build up :p

Reactions: Mytez

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
@Mytez @King Monkey Mon @Eerie Entity second answer : @Pitrik In answer to your question about Izzy, MrDots have briefly discussed plans to bring her back in for the next update in July, but nothing confirmed as yet. It will ultimately be Hearsz decision, but there had been in the past a discussion of her possibly appearing toward the end in a non-Melody ending path

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
@Mytez @King Monkey Mon @Eerie Entity second answer : @Pitrik In answer to your question about Izzy, MrDots have briefly discussed plans to bring her back in for the next update in July, but nothing confirmed as yet.

View attachment 310539
Let's all raise our hands to give MrDots the energy needed for Izzy to come back. If I had to play through a Izzy-faithful save that literally had zero action through 90% of the game, at least I deserve it to payoff. :(

If she's not coming back it would probably be a bigger dissapointment than D turning into a slut in DMD, as everything is pointing to.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It was a good update in terms of sex scenes, but for some reason I find myself skipping dialogue a lot more than in DmD (almost no skipping there). Not invested as much in the characters besides Melody, MC and 1 or 2 others. Hated the ex's-duo, hopefully we won't see them anymore from what I understood thru skipping. Maybe it's a bit too vanilla for me, not perverted enough, or maybe some of the characters are not as well thought out as those from DmD, I don't know. As I recall, when DmD was forced out of Patreon, MrDots only took a few months to release the first update of Melody. So maybe that's why we have less satisfying characters...?

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Mytez @King Monkey Mon @Eerie Entity second answer : @Pitrik In answer to your question about Izzy, MrDots have briefly discussed plans to bring her back in for the next update in July, but nothing confirmed as yet. It will ultimately be Hearsz decision, but there had been in the past a discussion of her possibly appearing toward the end in a non-Melody ending path

View attachment 310539
I certainly hope that she will be brought back and have a love romance ending with MC, it's their time now :p

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Let's all raise our hands to give MrDots the energy needed for Izzy to come back. If I had to play through a Izzy-faithful save that literally had zero action through 90% of the game, at least I deserve it to payoff. :(

If she's not coming back it would probably be a bigger dissapointment than D turning into a slut in DMD, as everything is pointing to.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

No no, D in DMD is no slut, nothing wrong with her enjoying sex with MC now that she's experienced it, finally they can express their love and desires to the fullest physically :p Remember, Melody was just like that too after they had sex for the first time, the next episode the fucked two or three more times, just like MC and D did in the following episode after she lost her virginity :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No no, D in DMD is no slut, nothing wrong with her enjoying sex with MC now that she's experienced it, finally they can express their love and desires to the fullest physically :p
Seeing her being perfectly fine with being shared, in future updates, still rubs me the wrong way. She seems to infatuated with her dad to agree to that shit.

What's stronger than the desire of a planet to save the world? Exactly, bringing our favorite booty back.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Seeing her being perfectly fine with being shared, in future updates, still rubs me the wrong way. She seems to infatuated with her dad to agree to that shit.

What's stronger than the desire of a planet to save the world? Exactly, bringing our favorite booty back.
Sharing? Oh no, none of that gonna happen in my playthrough, not a chance, Elena has no chance with D, shut her down every chance, like, ew xD
Also, that bitch Margo and her douche boyfriend ain't gonna have that swinging session they're trying to blackmail us to have, hell no, never :p
Also my D is not going to become a model, that Asian chick that was ogling D will be left licking her fingers, she ain't gonna have her way with D, hell no :p

No sharing of any kind gonna happen unless you let it happen :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No sharing of any kind gonna happen unless you let it happen :p
What about that fuckface from F's workplace? He let you borrow his van, might as well repay him with something, right?

Only "sharing" I'm willing to do is with Georgina, and simply because I like her a lot more than D :whistle:
And maybe Rachel, if possible, because fuck it, let's see what happens.

With Meldy I'm going the same way, fuck Sophia, bitch has been drooling for my gf since the beginning and trying to influence her into cheating with her. I had a Sophia solo save, but since it's becoming more and more obvious that she's just there as a third wheel, I don't think I'm gonna bother with her anymore.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
What about that fuckface from F's workplace? He let you borrow his van, might as well repay him with something, right?

Only "sharing" I'm willing to do is with Georgina, and simply because I like her a lot more than D :whistle:
And maybe Rachel, if possible, because fuck it, let's see what happens.

With Meldy I'm going the same way, fuck Sophia, bitch has been drooling for my gf since the beginning and trying to influence her into cheating with her. I had a Sophia solo save, but since it's becoming more and more obvious that she's just there as a third wheel, I don't think I'm gonna bother with her anymore.
No need to worry about that guy, nothing of the sort gonna be happening, haha, like, you don't start messing with your friends daughters, you know :p
I'm not willing to share with anybody, not even with Georgina who is my second favorite in the story, haha.
And I'm definitely not sharing with Rachel, like come on, she was banging D's ex boyfriend, she was banging him while he still was with D, Rachel and he deserve each other but they don't deserve D nor me, fuck that :p

In Melody I'm not invested in Sophia at all, to me she's the same as Elena, trying to get with what's mine, hell no. She is better than Elena though by default, but still the same kind of character as Elena, nope, bye Felicia :p

Reactions: wildt and Mytez

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Damn, the MC really had a bad day. It feels like he gets dumber every episode.
The first time Bethany appeared, MC was stunned and kinda lacked the nuts to say no, she just has that effect on people apparently as it was said in the game.
But in this episode, I think MC was just being too selfless, willing to let go of Melody so that she wouldn't lose her most prized possession, he knows how important that guitar is to her, so it's understandable. If he knew that he's become the most important thing to her in her life, perhaps he would've made a different decision, or maybe he should've asked Melody where she's standing with this before making his decision. But still, he loves her, but he also knows how important that guitar is to her, he's not forcing her to choose between him and the guitar :p

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes