4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Go over to Discord and dialogue there. In the past, there was a discussion free of MDots over here in discovering the DMD assets by investigation of fans.
Thanks.. Sophia's image it's from last update ;)

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Since I am a big fan of polyamorous routes with lots of lesbo fun on the side, last update was extremely satisfying to me, making up for the hurt of having to let Amy and Becca go (although thankfully it happened on very amicable terms with lots of breakup loving). Melody's fast climb of the horny gf path to make up for lost time and her quick blooming as a performer also were very rewarding, not to mention she thankfully seems to be warming fast to the idea of sharing the MC with her BFF with benefits. Fulfillment of the MC/Melody/Sophia/Xianne foursome can't come fast enough, and yay for Sophia starting to get some serious action of her own (besides a couple hot g/g scenes in the past). Most eager to see more development for these storylines in the next update.

I have to state I share other posters' disappointment about the resolution scene with the exes. The MC yet again acted like a spineless doormat to Bethany in the presence of his gf, Bethany's last-minute heel-face turn felt inconsistent with her previous strong characterization as a spiteful, vengeful, controlling stalker with zero self-awareness, and the notion either the MC or Melody would seriously consider giving up their relationship for a stupid guitar, even if it is a precious memento, felt extremely annoying and frustrating. It made the MC look even more of a coward cuck and Melody regress to an immature and shallow mama's girl that can't get her priorities straight about what's important in her life. Although they have been passionately talking at some verbose length about how their relationship, her performer career, and their shared bond with music are the by far most important things to them now (and she did so speaking to her mom's tomb, talk about a nice and fitting 'letting the past go for the sake of the future' resolution scene), and agreed she should give up excessive bonding to that guitar, the scene suddenly makes all that character development look false and hollow. It unpleasantly reminded me of that infamous comic-book storyline when Spider-Man sold his marriage to the love of his life and his unborn child to the devil for the sake of keeping alive a little longer a decrepit mother figure that was ready to go.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Haha, well Xianne isn't bad, but she's not Izzy caliber, not by a long shot, and in my book Izzy is tied in the first spot with Melody, and neither Xi nor Fi is even in my top 3(4) so, I'd give Xi and Fi to have Izzy :p
I wonder will Xianne turn,after many years,into something like Cassandra from DMD?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt it, but I stopped caring for Cassandra as well when she started ogling my sweet daughter, haha, nobody gets with my D but me :p
You are monster:)
Cassandra definitely can teach D a thing or two.Trust me she have even more experience than Elena.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You are monster:)
Cassandra definitely can teach D a thing or two.Trust me she have even more experience than Elena.
Ew, Cassandra can keep her hands to herself, or on anybody that isn't mine, but D is off limits :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same issue.

I looked at the code - there are variables set for virginity and relationship. The only place they are set is right after you take her cherry. My guess is this code wasn't in the original version of this scene, so people who played this on the original version didn't get the right changes.

You can either go back to the first fuck scene with Melody, or change the variables in the console.

v_melody_relationship = "In a relationship"
v_melody_virgin = "Not anymore!"

Oh, the girl with a big head, yes.
Nah, that's Jennifer. Boy does she look like a child, with the super petite body and the giant head.

Reactions: myuhinny

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I had the same issue.

I looked at the code - there are variables set for virginity and relationship. The only place they are set is right after you take her cherry. My guess is this code wasn't in the original version of this scene, so people who played this on the original version didn't get the right changes.

You can either go back to the first fuck scene with Melody, or change the variables in the console.

v_melody_relationship = "In a relationship"
v_melody_virgin = "Not anymore!"

Nah, that's Jennifer. Boy does she look like a child, with the super petite body and the giant head.
Glad I am into grown up women. Ignore and moving on I guess.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Glad I am into grown up women. Ignore and moving on I guess.
Jennifer is in DMD; all the girls in Melody are grown up. Some are petite, but all look like women.

Yes, I know there are real women who look very young. But they almost always have a woman's head-to-body proportions. And at least some pubic hair. Jen in DMD doesn't.

Melkur

Dec 4, 2018
Could anyone tell me if there is any guide to the possible routes of each character? If you have please leave the link

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Could anyone tell me if there is any guide to the possible routes of each character? If you have please leave the link
in the op there is a walkthrough for the game, there is also a link to a walkthrough mod for the game

Reactions: Melkur
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes