4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
GREAT Update!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now, pic thoughts lol

D

Deleted member 95808

I think I saw that movie once long time ago, haha, but I fail to see the point though xD
You were saying you don't share. I was just giving an idea of what things could be like if you did. I don't know if gimps are shared, just thought the idea was funny. I guess I'm just amusing myself. XD Cheers.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You were saying you don't share. I was just giving an idea of what things could be like if you did. I don't know if gimps are shared, just thought the idea was funny. I guess I'm just amusing myself. XD Cheers.
Some things in life aren't meant to be shared, one's own woman is among those things :p

Reactions: Mytez

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Any idea why I can't load a save file? The save is from v9 so idk whats the problem. Do I have to start a new game?

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
As much as I greatly liked the vast majority of the last update, and it keeps fulfilling the high quality standards of this developer team's games, another thing I could not avoid getting extremely annoyed about in the terrible exes resolution scene was the obnoxious double standard between a female and a male of similar loathesomeness. Bethany is allowed a heel-face turn out of the blue, and let go with a slap on the wrist and a smile, while Steve stays clueless and unrepentant, and gets a beating and massive humiliation for his trouble. I would be more prone to forgive this turn of events if Bethany's redemption was the necessary prelude in storytelling terms to a nicer version of her staying around and becoming a non-abusive love interest, but everything points out to her leaving the story for good, and if the MC caves in and goes back with her, the controlling psycho bitch shall keep making his life Hell. As things stand, the double standard just feels like tiresome woke pandering to the female, or inability to write proper confrontation of, and retribution for, a villainous female character. If the Alpha Bitch and the Jerk Jock team up to deliver lots of misery on the main characters, I very much wish them to suffer a similar fate when chicken come to roost, thank you.

Last edited:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I think this is the 3rd or 4th game I've seen that Bullet Club black bunny outfit being used... Must've only been made available recently.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Loved this update.

Btw. it can take take up to 7 days after starting birth control pills for them to have the desired effect. Even when taken properly, there is a failure rate of about 1%.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Jeff Steel a bug report for v0.10:

In the meeting with Hank on Monday, when Hank asks about the PR person that the MC used, he talks about Peggy. Hank is the one talking about her, but it should be the MC.

Hank Sharp: Why do you ask?
Hank Sharp: Oh, no reason.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
As much as I greatly liked the vast majority of the last update, and it keeps fulfilling the high quality standards of this developer team's games, another thing I could not avoid getting extremely annoyed about in the terrible exes resolution scene was the obnoxious double standard between a female and a male of similar loathesomeness. Bethany is allowed a heel-face turn out of the blue, and let go with a slap on the wrist and a smile, while Steve stays clueless and unrepentant, and gets a beating and massive humiliation for his trouble. I would be more prone to forgive this turn of events if Bethany's redemption was the necessary prelude in storytelling terms to a nicer version of her staying around and becoming a non-abusive love interest, but everything points out to her leaving the story for good, and if the MC caves in and goes back with her, the controlling psycho bitch shall keep making his life Hell. As things stand, the double standard just feels like tiresome woke pandering to the female, or inability to write proper confrontation of, and retribution for, a villainous female character. If the Alpha Bitch and the Jerk Jock team up to deliver lots of misery on the main characters, I very much wish them to suffer a similar fate when chicken come to roost, thank you.
Oh so true! I keep pounding the drum on that and it is a flaw in Melody, DMD, Milfy City, Acting Lessons ... all of them great games, so why the heck is that same flaw happening over and over? It bugs the crap out of me and more so that we keep putting it out. I’m going to make the MDots team make a pact that every antagonist has to have one thing love-able about them shown for every bad thing they do.

And as for redemption - even Darth Vader reaches redemption.

On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the
Oh so true! I keep pounding the drum on that and it is a flaw in Melody, DMD, Milfy City, Acting Lessons ... all of them great games, so why the heck is that same flaw happening over and over? It bugs the crap out of me and more so that we keep putting it out. I’m going to make the MDots team make a pact that every antagonist has to have one thing love-able about them shown for every bad thing they do.

On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the “Do me on my daughter’s bed” scene, I’m trying to work in a more complex Rachel that can have both redemption or atomic retribution, depending on the flip of a coin.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018

On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the

On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the “Do me on my daughter’s bed” scene, I’m trying to work in a more complex Rachel that can have both redemption or atomic retribution, depending on the flip of a coin.
If you will just work on Rachel having a plane crash or car crash that ends her life and she never reaches them . I would become your friend. :)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Last update, .9, had a compressed version for Android (looks like ported by 'sensitiveusername') that was only 760mb.

It looks like the Android versions i am seeing for .10 is 1.76mb, which is more than double.

So, would i be correct in assuming that one is not compressed, or did the default update really grow that much?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I hate these crappy games that have early game overs cause you didn't make certain choices. Games like this are a complete waste of time.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I hate these crappy games that have early game overs cause you didn't make certain choices. Games like this are a complete waste of time.
Maybe play it again & make different choices...

Did you never play "Choose your own adventure" books as a kid?

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
Does anyone have a save for Xianne, i guess after the car scene with MC? I want to get an up to date save for each possible route and i saved up to the massage with her. I guess I'm being lazy and don't want to click my way through the game for like a 10th time just for a relatively minor character in relation to MC, but id like to get her up to date.

Appreciated both if anyone has it and even if anyone doesn't!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes