4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
And as for redemption - even Darth Vader reaches redemption.
Indeed, and by itself, it does not trouble me in the slightest. What annoys gender-blind me is the double standard between redeemable female villains and irredeemable male ones of similar evilness. Now, I get that in practical terms, both authors and an important section of the audience may have a strong storytelling wish to 'salvage' redeemable hot villainesses as love interests, while for obvious reasons the vast majority of the fan community has no such wish for male villains. In order to reconciliate this storytelling concern with avoiding a tiresome double standard (I won't use the s***sm word since anti-sjw me loathes dealing with anything woke, including using the language of the enemy), it seems to me the best choice is to establish gender-neutral standards for villains and stick to them. If you are 100% sure you do not mean to use the attractive villainess as a love interest, feel free to make her 100% desplicable, do the same with the male villain, and expect to write a suitable comeuppance for both of them (or consistently write them as Karma Houdinis from the beginning, the cool villain getting away with murder has its own story appeal). If you mean to, be sure to write antagonists of both genders with similar levels of complexity and opportunities for redemption.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the “Do me on my daughter’s bed” scene, I’m trying to work in a more complex Rachel that can have both redemption or atomic retribution, depending on the flip of a coin.
Redemption, like a threesome with F and D? :D

One thing about the final scene with Stove:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Cant wait for this update, but reading comments from my boy Eerie Entity I can assume Izzy comes back into the story and wants to pick up where the MC left off (if you didnt cut her loose back during her promotion)... Time to make a 3rd save for this game... if i was able to turn down Amy, I can turn down Izzy...

Save 1 - Melody endgame (but having fucked every other girl cause thats how I fucking roll, deal with it !!)
Save 2 - Choosing to go with Amy
Save 3 - Picking up with Izzy

The others I can honestly leave well enough alone... Becca would be the next best one, but I never was super into her, and her breakup was the least painful and most endearing (no one got hurt). Sophie I am hoping wants to join in on the Melody fun once in a while... and Xianna isnt super attractive to me... and the fact that she "got with" Sophie before we had a chance to deep-dick her, still makes me salty...

Jun 4, 2017
As much as I greatly liked the vast majority of the last update, and it keeps fulfilling the high quality standards of this developer team's games, another thing I could not avoid getting extremely annoyed about in the terrible exes resolution scene was the obnoxious double standard between a female and a male of similar loathesomeness. Bethany is allowed a heel-face turn out of the blue, and let go with a slap on the wrist and a smile, while Steve stays clueless and unrepentant, and gets a beating and massive humiliation for his trouble. I would be more prone to forgive this turn of events if Bethany's redemption was the necessary prelude in storytelling terms to a nicer version of her staying around and becoming a non-abusive love interest, but everything points out to her leaving the story for good, and if the MC caves in and goes back with her, the controlling psycho bitch shall keep making his life Hell. As things stand, the double standard just feels like tiresome woke pandering to the female, or inability to write proper confrontation of, and retribution for, a villainous female character. If the Alpha Bitch and the Jerk Jock team up to deliver lots of misery on the main characters, I very much wish them to suffer a similar fate when chicken come to roost, thank you.
I have the sense that Bethany doesn't actually make a turn at all--she just realizes she's in an untenable position and decides the best she can do is try to save face. I don't personally like the fact that a smart villain can dump the retribution on their dumb accomplice and get off scot-free, but it happens.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Jeff Steel
Rachel has always been about Rachel. No one else really ever really mattered to her. No one is ever gonna make her redeemable in my eyes. The way she used her own daughter to help her husbands company. Then sleeps with her daughters boyfriend. Hell No ! I have supported both games since I first played them. So I promise you I never want Rachel to return to the game. I might be the only one with that opinion But that is just how I feel about Rachel.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rythan25

With Xianna you could just turn the Xianna/Sophie lesbian option off and they'll never hook up but you'll also have to do that with the Melody/Sophie lesbian option as well as Melody will also get with Sophie in this update as well.

wildt

I think your posting in the wrong thread this is the Melody thread not the DmD thread.

-------------

When I saw Melody's hairdo for the photo shoot it right away made me think about Elena. I find it funny that she has her hair done for the photo shoot and then right after that her hair is back to normal like it was never done up or dyed.

Multiple times I saw where the wrong name was being used for the person that was talking.

I keep forgetting how gay and stupid looking Stove is but the good thing is that paint net can paint over all of these males in this game and DmD.

I turned Izzy off during the Bethany scene to prevent her from locating the MC but it was rigged so that she finds him anyway/.

I turned Amy and Rebecca off when it became evident that the MC would have to pick who he wanted.

Sophie is unlocked as well as the Melody/Sophie lesbian.

Xianne turned down the message session but there was no way I was letting that happen so I turned her back on and the Xianne/Sophie lesbian is also turned on.

It was pretty hot having 2 lesbian scenes hopefully there'll be some threesomes and maybe even a foursome in the future.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Rythan25

With Xianna you could just turn the Xianna/Sophie lesbian option off and they'll never hook up but you'll also have to do that with the Melody/Sophie lesbian option as well as Melody will also get with Sophie in this update as well.

wildt

I think your posting in the wrong thread this is the Melody thread not the DmD thread.

-------------

When I saw Melody's hairdo for the photo shoot it right away made me think about Elena. I find it funny that she has her hair done for the photo shoot and then right after that her hair is back to normal like it was never done up or dyed.

Multiple times I saw where the wrong name was being used for the person that was talking.

I keep forgetting how gay and stupid looking Stove is but the good thing is that paint net can paint over all of these males in this game and DmD.

I turned Izzy off during the Bethany scene to prevent her from locating the MC but it was rigged so that she finds him anyway/.

I turned Amy and Rebecca off when it became evident that the MC would have to pick who he wanted.

Sophie is unlocked as well as the Melody/Sophie lesbian.

Xianne turned down the message session but there was no way I was letting that happen so I turned her back on and the Xianne/Sophie lesbian is also turned on.

It was pretty hot having 2 lesbian scenes hopefully there'll be some threesomes and maybe even a foursome in the future.
I know I'm sorry about that but he posted this on this thread .On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the “Do me on my daughter’s bed” scene, I’m trying to work in a more complex Rachel that can have both redemption or atomic retribution, depending on the flip of a coin.
That is why I posted it here.

Joshua69

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone help me with this? Since last update i'm having this crashes,i think i couldn't play last update. Is it an error with my saves? With my choices? Please HELP!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I know I'm sorry about that but he posted this on this thread .On the upside note, I’m working on Rachel in DMD right now, and if you lol at her scene where with D right after Rachel signs the legal documents, and the golf course scene, AND the “Do me on my daughter’s bed” scene, I’m trying to work in a more complex Rachel that can have both redemption or atomic retribution, depending on the flip of a coin.
That is why I posted it here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Jeff Steel I want to Thank you and all the other team members for all the time, hard work and money that was put into to making both games. They are two of my favorites. I have and will continue to support them.
If Rachel comes back to DMD and starts causing trouble after all she has put them through I will stop playing the game.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Jeff Steel I want to Thank you and all the other team members for all the time, hard work and money that was put into to making both games. They are two of my favorites. I have and will continue to support them.
If Rachel comes back to DMD and starts causing trouble after all she has put them through I will stop playing the game.
Lol!

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
The lesbian scene between Melody/Sophia does it happens even if i got their path locked? Im trying to play a Sophia only route (all others blocked) but it still happened.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
The lesbian scene between Melody/Sophia does it happens even if i got their path locked? Im trying to play a Sophia only route (all others blocked) but it still happened.
i dont know im on the mel & soph path myself

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes