4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What about that fuckface from F's workplace? He let you borrow his van, might as well repay him with something, right?

Only "sharing" I'm willing to do is with Georgina, and simply because I like her a lot more than D :whistle:
And maybe Rachel, if possible, because fuck it, let's see what happens.

With Meldy I'm going the same way, fuck Sophia, bitch has been drooling for my gf since the beginning and trying to influence her into cheating with her. I had a Sophia solo save, but since it's becoming more and more obvious that she's just there as a third wheel, I don't think I'm gonna bother with her anymore.
That is 100% your choice. If you don't want to see it, if you don't want it to happen, don't make the choices that lead to it.

And you shouldn't bitch that the choice is there - certainly there are others who will want to see that content.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That is 100% your choice. If you don't want to see it, if you don't want it to happen, don't make the choices that lead to it.

And you shouldn't bitch that the choice is there - certainly there are others who will want to see that content.
Mytez isn't bitching at all, maybe worried about certain possible content that might take place in the story later on, but not bitching. We all know content depends on each player's past decisions and it's not forced on you, at least not in DMD and Melody :)

Can't help if some things seem/sound ominous though, haha :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mytez isn't bitching at all, maybe worried about certain possible content that might take place in the story later on, but not bitching. We all know content depends on each player's past decisions and it's not forced on you, at least not in DMD and Melody :)

Can't help if some things seem/sound ominous though, haha :p
Are you sure? Because this seems like bitching to me:

Seeing her being perfectly fine with being shared, in future updates, still rubs me the wrong way. She seems to infatuated with her dad to agree to that shit.
What about that fuckface from F's workplace? He let you borrow his van, might as well repay him with something, right?

Only "sharing" I'm willing to do is with Georgina, and simply because I like her a lot more than D :whistle:
And maybe Rachel, if possible, because fuck it, let's see what happens.

With Meldy I'm going the same way, fuck Sophia, bitch has been drooling for my gf since the beginning and trying to influence her into cheating with her. I had a Sophia solo save, but since it's becoming more and more obvious that she's just there as a third wheel, I don't think I'm gonna bother with her anymore.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah I'm sure, I mean, we're just talking about content we like, and content we definitely wish not to take place, that's all.
I.e. in DMD that whole thing with Margo, her possibly going to blackmail MC and D to swing with her and her boyfriend, it sounds ominous and there was no option to decline or agree if I recall right. If there will be later on, or if that whole thing is dependent on a past decision, then we might not know what the decision was.
So we may be just worried, but not bitching at all :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
@Mytez @King Monkey Mon @Eerie Entity second answer : @Pitrik In answer to your question about Izzy, MrDots have briefly discussed plans to bring her back in for the next update in July, but nothing confirmed as yet. It will ultimately be Hearsz decision, but there had been in the past a discussion of her possibly appearing toward the end in a non-Melody ending path

View attachment 310539
Well we will see as long as it doesn't go the same way as the Amy route now that was disappointing :(

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not really bitching, just saying that some of the later events feel slightly out of character for her; and I know, character growth and all of that, but still, feels out of place.

And of course, options are always good, even if I won't touch some of them, like Bella's sub route in SL. But I again, I'm not "complaining" that those routes exist, I'm just saying that in my opinion don't make much sense with how the characters are being written so far.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The first time Bethany appeared, MC was stunned and kinda lacked the nuts to say no, she just has that effect on people apparently as it was said in the game.
But in this episode, I think MC was just being too selfless, willing to let go of Melody so that she wouldn't lose her most prized possession, he knows how important that guitar is to her, so it's understandable. If he knew that he's become the most important thing to her in her life, perhaps he would've made a different decision, or maybe he should've asked Melody where she's standing with this before making his decision. But still, he loves her, but he also knows how important that guitar is to her, he's not forcing her to choose between him and the guitar :p
He should really know that Melody would never let him to keep a stupid Guitar.

And that Pregnancy Joke was kinda cruel. I hope we will get her pregnant eventually.

Reactions: Darkaura
D

Deleted member 95808

Sharing? Oh no, none of that gonna happen in my playthrough, not a chance, Elena has no chance with D, shut her down every chance, like, ew xD
Also, that bitch Margo and her douche boyfriend ain't gonna have that swinging session they're trying to blackmail us to have, hell no, never :p
Also my D is not going to become a model, that Asian chick that was ogling D will be left licking her fingers, she ain't gonna have her way with D, hell no :p

No sharing of any kind gonna happen unless you let it happen :p
Have you seen the movie "This is the End"? Do you know Channing Tate-Yum's character?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Have you seen the movie "This is the End"? Do you know Channing Tate-Yum's character?

I think I saw that movie once long time ago, haha, but I fail to see the point though xD

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It was a good update in terms of sex scenes, but for some reason I find myself skipping dialogue a lot more than in DmD (almost no skipping there). Not invested as much in the characters besides Melody, MC and 1 or 2 others. Hated the ex's-duo, hopefully we won't see them anymore from what I understood thru skipping. Maybe it's a bit too vanilla for me, not perverted enough, or maybe some of the characters are not as well thought out as those from DmD, I don't know. As I recall, when DmD was forced out of Patreon, MrDots only took a few months to release the first update of Melody. So maybe that's why we have less satisfying characters...?
I think the characters in Melody are more complex. I agree that DMD is much less vanilla (on the vanilla to chocolate scale), so that might be one reason for your reaction.

The other for me is DMD is much more focused just in the fact that every character knows of D and that D is the daughter. Therefore everyone is literally a satellite around the central couple.

Take Milfy City where there is not a focus - great game but, if the rumors are true that ICSTOR loses focus and then gets cold his projects, one reason might be that it is hard to keep focus on multiple storylines that don’t but up with each other.

Take Acting Lessons where, again, everyone knows Megan is living with MC and thus everyone is, in essence, in satellite rotation around the two main characters.

Given the monthly break between releases, a central focused “couple” imo also keeps the reader in the storyline (as opposed to Milfy City with 3 or more main female characters, each not knowing what is going on with the others). The tight plot line that comes from a central duo keeps the central plot line going from month to month so there is a sense of unity and continuity from month to month.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
@Jeff Steel Hi again xD I created a Melody's fan arts and screenshots threads where skillful members can share their masterpieces... Can you tell me the assets of the characters so i can give them to modders? ;) I saw that only DMD has this thread and i want to help also melody's fans ;) ( there aren't Melody's asset threads )

This is the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-fan-art-screenshots.30753/#post-1954951

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Jeff Steel Hi again xD I created a Melody's fan arts and screenshots threads where skillful members can share their masterpieces... Can you tell me the assets of the characters so i can give them to modders? ;) I saw that only DMD has this thread and i want to help also melody's fans ;) ( there aren't Melody's asset threads )

This is the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-fan-art-screenshots.30753/#post-1954951
Thank god for you my friend. I was wondering if anyone cared lol. Can I repost your Fi picture over to Discord? Or is it from the game as I have yet to play the newest update.

Oct 29, 2016
The number of scenes you dedicate to sex vs the number of scenes for a simple conversation should be a pretty good indicator of how much you're missing the point. If I was to gauge the length of a sex scene based on your work I would say people have sex for about 3min. Most of the time you only use a single position for a sex scene.

totally agree.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Damn another 2 months to wait to have a sex scene between the teacher and Sofia, we got our lot of Melody scenes now it's Sofia's turn

Reactions: Darkaura
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes