4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I think the dev is trying really hard to make Melody seem like a strong female character (which she is) but in turn it also makes the MC into an unlikeable beta cuck at the same time.

TBH I was half expecting Melody to start blowing her ex while MC cries on his ex's shoulder the way that whole guitar scene was playing out. But then I remembered this is a Mr.Dots game he is clearly not a fan of that dumb shit.

I think the scene just fell a lttle flat as to what it was trying to portray.
No the scene was too pansy ass and he should of went himself. After getting a call on your cell saying they have you'r girl's guitar...(that doesn' sound weird?) ... But he almost goes to her so Mel can have her guitar back ....Come on Man. Fucki'n A...He only hits Steve after he hits his ex!!!!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Stupid question but I used to be able to always see the points for Melody on the top right but now I don't see anything at all?
The point tracker disappears when you hit a sex scene and comes back shortly after the scene ends. It freaked me out to the first time it happened lol thought i broke something.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
No the scene was too pansy ass and he should of went himself. After getting a call on your cell saying they have you'r girl's guitar...(that doesn' sound weird?) ... But he almost goes to her so Mel can have her guitar back ....Come on Man. Fucki'n A...He only hits Steve after he hits his ex!!!!
Well I guess he could have just showed up with a shotgun and murdered that punk ass bitch over a guitar but I dunno... seems a bit over the top :ROFLMAO:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well I guess he could have just showed up with a shotgun and murdered that punk ass bitch over a guitar but I dunno... seems a bit over the top :ROFLMAO:
Geezes noo.. Shit show some guts.. christ he didn't do anything except almost give up! Melody had to say something again and he didn't do anything till Steve hit his ex!!!!???? What if Mel was you'r girl and that happened in real life?? Would you let that get that far??

Reactions: Pitrik

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i wonder if the MC will find out that his Ex and melody's ex are tryin to derail her career

Oct 21, 2017
I love this game. I know people shouldn't be using video games as a source of information but I feel I have to mention that the contraceptive pill is not immediately effective from day 1 of taking it.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Geezes noo.. Shit show some guts.. christ he didn't do anything except almost give up! Melody had to say something again and he didn't do anything till Steve hit his ex!!!!???? What if Mel was you'r girl and that happened in real life?? Would you let that get that far??
Not a chance.

Im agreeing with you. Mr.Dots has made the MC look like a total loser everytime he interacts with his Ex and its pretty weird to think a girl like Melody would find that beta shit attractive at all.

But like I said I think he was just trying to make Melody look strong but it really just reflected badly on the MC needing his girl to fight his battles yet again.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes