4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
This was I did because this game is awesome, but it's obvious "Melody only" path is my main save and the other girls are for alternative endings, yes I'm curious.
Yeah, I think that's the most interesting way to see all the various endings and happenings along the way.

My Melody-only and All-in paths suddenly hit a boulder when the latter led to an abrupt GAME OVER, of course.

So, I now have Melody-only and then variations of No-Amy, Friend-Melody, Sophia-Xianne Friends/Lovers, etc. Using descriptive labels in the Save screens is the only way I can keep these straight.

I have a niece that is pregnant now with her second child that was taking birth control because they didn't want anymore after the first one. I guess none of it is 100 % safe.
Yeah, it happens in a very minor set of cases when effective birth control methods are properly used.

Still, most of the failures happen because of incorrect application of the birth control method or the method itself was somewhat flawed.

Unless you are my youngest sister and believe doctors who told you that it was impossible for you to become pregnant, so don't use birth control at all ... then suddenly and unexpectedly get pregnant in your 40s.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

JEVL

May 28, 2019
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Melody [v0.10 Extras]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.

Original size is 3.63GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC (826MB)
: - - - -
Mac (809MB): - - - -

(I can upload a version that's 200mb smaller if anyone REALLY needs it, but the image quality is not great, so I wouldn't recommend that version)
Compressed version for android plz

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Most antibiotics will negate birth control pills.

It is interesting how Mr.Dots in both of his games makes an issue for the use of birth control.
It's a public service message.

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Most antibiotics will negate birth control pills.
I think that could use some clarification for our readers:

It is interesting how Mr.Dots in both of his games makes an issue for the use of birth control.
It's a public service message.
Agreed, it's been a pretty cool theme to offer.

Reactions: RustyV

loters

Oct 9, 2017
In the last update there is something i can´t understand.
Why she leave you if her ex brokes her guitar? She loses one important thing and wants to loose almost the unique person in her life besides Sophie that is also the key to achieve something in her music careeer so easily without problems.

And i have to add that when you have to choose between stay silent of cry at her ex is Bethany the one who holds the guitar after she picked it up from Steve. And if you choose to stay silent she remains with the guitar and Steves try to take it, but if you choose the other option is Steve the one who has it and he simply break it.
screenshot 3 is when you choose, 4 choosing silent and 5 the other one. The guitar teleports XD.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
It´s like in a previous update when you deflower Melody and if you continue having sex or not only depends on the relationships you have.
I don´t understand this because she doesn´t know anythig so why she is up for having sex again if you don´t have other relationships and goes to sleep if you have.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
It´s like in a previous update when you deflower Melody and if you continue having sex or not only depends on the relationships you have.
I don´t understand this because she doesn´t know anythig so why she is up for having sex again if you don´t have other relationships and goes to sleep if you have.
Simply a reward for those who don't fuck every other girl of the game, who not perverted :cool:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Simply a reward for those who don't fuck every other girl of the game, who not perverted :cool:
Yeah, i understand why dev put that. I meant why she does it.

It´s like the bad ending with Amy and Melody. Mel book a dinner at a restaurant and invited Amy to tell her about you both, but if you don´t have a relationship with Amy that dinner simply doesn´t exist neither even without Amy.
And a week after this Amy still doesn´t know anything about you two.

Reactions: RG80100

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Just tried the new update and it's more quality stuff from MrDots. The thing that stuck with me the most though is that Steve isn't just a dick, he's a DIK. Nice little reference there :p

Last edited:

finger3969

Apr 26, 2018
I hate to be "that girl" but we've been saying for months now this isn't a harem game. It has been obvious from the start that you wouldn't get everyone especially when Becca and Amy started talking about moving to different cities.

Xianne made it clear last update that you will never get anything serious with her, she's just looking for a bit of fun not to settle down.

If you read the posts by people most of us have multiple saves for the girls we want. I have a Becca, an Amy and an Izzy save for instance. No other girls touched so no problems.

The only people having problems are those that tried to have everyone.

The only way to avoid the bad ending with Melody and the Aunt is to either go way back and only date 1 or turn one off in the relationship screen before the meal. You can't have both.

But which week do I have to step back so I can choose?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
However, the Melody only route doesn't change the wording during the phone call when Melody calls Sophia. She still says that she was too tired after the first time instead of "You wouldn't believe it, Fi, but we did it seven times" (Yeah, I went a little overboard... :whistle::whistle:).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
In the last update there is something i can´t understand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're pretty new here, so you probably don't know this, but you should put spoilers like this in, well, a spoiler. Not everyone has played the latest version, so please don't give out important plot details like that.

I think the same thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But which week do I have to step back so I can choose?
Easiest way is to lock/unlock relationships in the options but you will miss out on story.

To play the full romance story for the girls the path branches at Amy's birthday. If you don't do anything with her then you are free to pursue Melody.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Instead of an animated scene, I just get a black screen every single time. Animations worked perfectly in v 0.09. Am I missing something here or is it supposed to be like this?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Instead of an animated scene, I just get a black screen every single time. Animations worked perfectly in v 0.09. Am I missing something here or is it supposed to be like this?
I had this problem the first I play with RenPy games because at this time there was no speaker or headset connect on my pc... Or a user post here codecs. try searching "codec"

Reactions: SCP 001

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
I didn't like the way we had a lesbian scene ''by force'' , at least with DMD we could choose the route we want.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes