4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

I know the story of the problems on patreon because i was playing it before this probles affected it ad so many other games i played at that moment and some of them now are dead because of the change of rules in there.
I were only saying that i found it a bit too out like you say. And in addition that i think they has very small amount of time to complete lots of path when most of them are facing the more complicated moment, some of them will need an express development (like Cassandra) and they even add some new that needs to be introduced almost from the begining.
That´s why i said i feel like they tried to expand the game to have more fetishes available but maybe given the time they said it´s too ambitious.

And i can´t see how D becomes a nymphomaniac in no time it´s like the game of thrones thing in last season (I you watched it i guess u know, i don´t wwant to add spoiler gg).

I will take more what @RG80100 said that it will be more to make F happy or because MC have power on her.
Or if the character were Elena.

Good point about over reaching with too many paths.

I think this is a common problem with many games. I envision the development of a game like a spider's web with every new path adding a new thread to the web, if a dev is not careful a web can become too big to manage. IMO this kills a lot of games, particularly if the dev is only one person who is making a game as a hobby/creative outlet.

Obviously Mr.Dots has a very dedicated and capable team.

Reactions: fried and JeefZ

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
HA!

I just got to the part with the clockwise swirl! I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet. He stole Jerry's move!

Reactions: fried and RustyV

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
And i can´t see how D becomes a nymphomaniac in no time it´s like the game of thrones thing in last season (I you watched it i guess u know, i don´t wwant to add spoiler gg).
If you look at D's trajectory since she first began experiencing orgasms and getting comfortable with touching another body intimately (even Elena's). she's been getting more and more eager, exhibitionist and finally carefree with her affections with the MC. Given that many new romances start out hot and heavy, combined with her already-growing sexual appetite, her desire to have lots of sex is looking rather natural to me.

I lost my virginity with a fellow virgin while still in college and looked back years later, realizing that I had sex @3-4 times a week for that timeframe, which included the entire school year where we saw each other only on weekends. And, almost that same avg. frequency in the second year we were together and my grad school was 5-6 hours away from hers. We very quickly started "coupling" in public places, when only short windows of opportunity were available before going out with others, in communal showers while listening for other students to walk in, etc. Then ... it started to get more kinky. We were both really raring to go and it accelerated to a fast pace almost immediately; most people I know had similar experiences after getting into new relationships where both were highly compatible sexually. Ah, the fun old days, but now I'm married and can live vicariously through adult VNs (re-experiencing some common situations and emotions, in the process).

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Same end of version 0.9 and 0.10.Why ?
Well, it depends on the path you take - are you referring to ending each installment by having sex with Melody? They are two different scenes with likewise different options, to an extent (and 0.10 has more story advancement behind it, of course).

Reactions: maxal

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is it normal i'm not havin any background music or sound effects..? No sound at all actually.
There are sounds only when Melody sings or plays instruments... In last updates there are sounds and a beautiful voice and song :)

Reactions: Blade221

maxal

Sep 18, 2017
Well, it depends on the path you take - are you referring to ending each installment by having sex with Melody? They are two different scenes with likewise different options, to an extent (and 0.10 has more story advancement behind it, of course).
And the good way is ........? Please give me the saved files.

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Holy shit! I don't believe it this is the same woman from Dating My Daughter am i wrong?
LMAO And it looks like she's still at it haha

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Holy shit! I don't believe it this is the same woman from Dating My Daughter am i wrong?
LMAO And it looks like she's still at it haha
Yes, in both games she is in the beach... In Melody " with" Amy and in DMD "with" MC, D and Koko :)

Reactions: fried

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Yes, in both games she is in the beach... In Melody " with" Amy and in DMD "with" MC, D and Koko :)
Yep. And always sayin the same crap haha
Wonder why the dev never shows anything besides her gloomy face, I mean she must not be wearin anythin.
Oh well i suppose they just didnt wanna gross us out haha

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yep. And always sayin the same crap haha
Wonder why the dev never shows anything besides her gloomy face, I mean she must not be wearin anythin.
Oh well i suppose they just didnt wanna gross us out haha
Well duh no one wants to see nude old lady body lol

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes