4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

spas

Jun 22, 2017
can some one give me save on sofiq scene can get it :( i play 4 time i miss the scene in gallery

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
can some one give me save on sofiq scene can get it :( i play 4 time i miss the scene in gallery
With MC ? If you use Lain Mod, it's normal you can't have this scene in the gallery (like others too), because you use free version of the mod and not patreon version.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I think you don't understand the DMD story
Explain to me pls.
I think she is becoming more and more confident. In the begining she was a shy a innocent girl and trought experimentation she became more comfortable with this interactions.
But i think too that this is (maybe) an extremely heavy change given the few updates they say it would have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GGFas

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Hmm i don't think she will do naughty things with other men if the MC don't want this, it's more the MC who corrupting her, per example, if you let her answer to Martin, it close the way with a 3some with him. I think (and perhaps it's a mistake), the only thing she'll do will be lesbian experience with Elena. If she do another experience, it will be more to make F happy or because MC have power on her. Fot that i don't understand why the corruption tag was remove.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Hmm i don't think she will do naughty things with other men if the MC don't want this, it's more the MC who corrupting her, per example, if you let her answer to Martin, it close the way with a 3some with him. I think (and perhaps it's a mistake), the only thing she'll do will be lesbian experience with Elena. If she do another experience, it will be more to make F happy or because MC have power on her. Fot that i don't understand why the corruption tag was remove.
Yeah but technically corruption was the main plot for this game. Even the meter you have loses a petal after each level of corruption.
I really trust MR. Dots in this but i really feel that it was already so much paths to close, some of the in a very early process (like Cassandra) to add even more. I think they should have ended this and later made a spinoff or something like this where this takes place.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
Melody and DMD may be from the same dev., but they are not the same VN.

CAUTION SPOILER: XD

I know the story of the problems on patreon because i was playing it before this probles affected it ad so many other games i played at that moment and some of them now are dead because of the change of rules in there.
I were only saying that i found it a bit too out like you say. And in addition that i think they has very small amount of time to complete lots of path when most of them are facing the more complicated moment, some of them will need an express development (like Cassandra) and they even add some new that needs to be introduced almost from the begining.
That´s why i said i feel like they tried to expand the game to have more fetishes available but maybe given the time they said it´s too ambitious.

And i can´t see how D becomes a nymphomaniac in no time it´s like the game of thrones thing in last season (I you watched it i guess u know, i don´t wwant to add spoiler gg).

I will take more what @RG80100 said that it will be more to make F happy or because MC have power on her.
Or if the character were Elena.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes