4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's supposed to be, they said it was for the gallery.
yes but if that picture is for gallery that doesn't exclude the possibility that there is also a 3 some like that in game ... i would even say that possibility increases due to that pic :)

Reactions: RustyV

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Future updates for the real scene ( remember that there is also Xianne ;) )...It's too early for the "sharing"
it's not at all too early.. remember what already happened: 1 - S spoke with MC about a 3 some and he likes the idea and thinks a lot about it.. 2 - S said she will be working on it.. 3 - S spoke with M about a 3 some which is "every man's dream" and she said she will think about it.. 4 - M feels bad about "cheating" on MC with S and wants to talk with him about that, which depending on his reaction may very well lead to a 3 some.

On a side note: i personally don't consider M making out with another girl as "cheating" because a woman is a woman , it's not a man, so there is no "competition" on that position of MC in her life and in her pussy.. its jut an "addition", something completelly different. I used to be very jealous in real life but i would never be jealous on a situation like this where my GF makes out with a woman while being with me, its NOT A MAN and that's all that matters. But yes, of course she should tell me about it, which M most probably also will..

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
it's not at all too early.. remember what already happened: 1 - S spoke with MC about a 3 some and he likes the idea and thinks a lot about it.. 2 - S said she will be working on it.. 3 - S spoke with M about a 3 some which is "every man's dream" and she said she will think about it.. 4 - M feels bad about "cheating" on MC with S and wants to talk with him about that, which depending on his reaction may very well lead to a 3 some.

On a side note: i personally don't consider M making out with another girl as "cheating" because a woman is a woman , it's not a man, so there is no "competition" on that position of MC in her life and in her pussy.. its jut an "addition", something completelly different. I used to be very jealous in real life but i would never be jealous on a situation like this where my GF makes out with a woman while being with me, its NOT A MAN and that's all that matters. But yes, of course she should tell me about it, which M most probably also will..
What if your GF made out with a woman and then left you for her? Would you be jealous then?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's still a problem and has many of the same issues involved.
Plus you can't beat the shit out of the person your girlfriend is fucking if it's a girl.

On a different path I would like to see a Melody lesbian route. If the MC friend zones her to go off with another girl then so does Melody. Enter D.

Reactions: Creeping Death

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What if your GF made out with a woman and then left you for her? Would you be jealous then?
No , that would mean that my GF is lesbian in fact and as you know .. there is no way for a man to be happy with a lesbian. That would of course mean "game over" but would still not mean "cheating". The lesbian would just do what is in her nature.. i would not condemn her for that. Just bad choice on my side..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's still a problem and has many of the same issues involved.
Plus you can't beat the shit out of the person your girlfriend is fucking if it's a girl.

On a different path I would like to see a Melody lesbian route. If the MC friend zones her to go off with another girl then so does Melody. Enter D.
I can't see M as a "pure lesbian". She may be a little "bi" even if she doesn't really know it, but that's ok with me. She is however clearly hetero at heart :)

Where we will have real problems with this topic (extended to MMF) will be, probably soon, in DMD :) There I selected the choices that would lead to a MMF with that black guy (who will come soon to get his bus back) and I can hardly wait to see how shocked i will be when that happens :) All my argumentation related to FFM would NOT be valid in that case, coz a cock is a cock.. a man is not a woman.. oh my oh my .. I just hope we will get a choice before that happens to cancel it. Anyway i did make also a save without the MMF choice, if i get too shocked ill have to play again from there .. :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes