4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I can't see M as a "pure lesbian". She may be a little "bi" even if she doesn't really know it, but that's ok with me. She is however clearly hetero at heart :)

Where we will have real problems with this topic (extended to MMF) will be, probably soon, in DMD :) There I selected the choices that would lead to a MMF with that black guy (who will come soon to get his bus back) and I can hardly wait to see how shocked i will be when that happens :) All my argumentation related to FFM would NOT be valid in that case, coz a cock is a cock.. a man is not a woman.. oh my oh my .. I just hope we will get a choice before that happens to cancel it. Anyway i did make also a save without the MMF choice, if i get too shocked ill have to play again from there .. :)
I meant I would like to have seen a possible lesbian path in Melody, not that one currently exists. Why not give Melody the option to prefer girl groupies?

As far as many sexual encounters in DMD (and Melody) the dev. team usually provides you an off ramp choice to avoid the content.
If D has sex with Martin (DMD) at this point I would rather it be with just him and her as a one night stand.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I meant I would like to have seen a possible lesbian path in Melody, not that one currently exists. Why not give Melody the option to prefer girl groupies?

As far as many sexual encounters in DMD (and Melody) the dev. team usually provides you with at least one an off ramp choice to avoid the content.
If D has sex with Martin (DMD) at this point I would rather it be with just him and her as a one night stand.
well those choices related to Martin were said to lead to MMF in the WT, not to a one night stand with him :)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes