4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
IMPORTANT MESSAGE:
Due to a major bug/ coding error on the Amy and Rebecca paths, it leads to one of the game endings, which it's not supposed to. If you do not wish to see this ending, then please do not play on either of these two paths until the end of Week 12 until this bug is fixed. MrDots will upload this patch and any other errors found in the game within the next 24-48hours. The Melody romance path still works fine and as intended to be, but other combinations/ other paths with the other girls (mentioned above) will lead to an unwanted outcome right now, which will prevent you from seeing the "real" endings in the next couple of updates. So we STRICTLY recommend to keep your current savepoint at end of last update until the patch is out and to be patient. We apologize for this issue and as always, we thank you for your patience and feedback.

EDIT:
maybe keep that into OP until there is a patch
48 hours later and still no patch.
pepehands.png

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
"All the more better" is a colloquialism I've heard before. It's incorrect grammar, sure, but it's not without precedent. I think this is excusable.
I think in games like Melody, if you can hear the characters (especially teenagers) saying it, it makes it believable, even if the grammar used isn't exactly correct.
I mean people shorten words nowadays when they talk, like saying "OMG" rather than "oh my god".
I really hate that.

Thankfully most devs games I've played haven't included that abbreviated shit in their games when characters are having a conversation, even though it would be deemed to be accurate :giggle:

Last edited:

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
if some1 need - here all my saves from start, with names and other. Main path - Love Melody
Carefull - 156mb

Reactions: zellfr and UraN82

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
"All the more better" is a colloquialism I've heard before. It's incorrect grammar, sure, but it's not without precedent. I think this is excusable.
Well, the first part of my story was true at the movie theater and my feelings of being let down that someone that attractive didn't have basic math skills.

Sophia and I, on the other hand, are due for some major off-shore drilling. :ROFLMAO:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I ordered a soda and popcorn with the total coming to $11. I didn't have the exact amount so I gave her a twenty and a one.

She looked at the cash in her hand then looked to her coworker for help whispering, "What do I do?"

He whispered back, "Just give him a ten."
This is not unusual today with the generation that were permitted to use calculators when learning math. Dates of events are not taught in history, grammar is marginalized, learning cursive writing is being dropped, in too many schools how you feel is more important than how you perform.
To be honest we probably have the most uneducated generation in human history since we began to educate the masses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Visago

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
48 hours later and still no patch.
View attachment 358187
the patch is announced to be out tomorow - here is what one of his team wrote on Discord:
There will be a patch uploaded on MrDots' Patreon on Subscribestar pages tomorrow (or 12-24 hours from now) that will have the fix for that Amy/Becca issue, as well as any other issues that fans have listed in the past couple of days.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
A little more and the game will turn into an ordinary and boring harem, despite the pretty face of the heroine. It would be interesting to look at the close contacts of the Melody with other male characters (excluding incest of course).

Last edited:

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
A little more and the game will turn into an ordinary and boring harem, despite the pretty face of the heroine. It would be interesting to look at the close contacts of the Melody with other male characters (excluding incest of course).
Harem ? We’re not playing the same game, it’s just impossible to see many girls at the same time or it will result a end game. And why do you want see Melody with other male character ?

Reactions: McWoodz

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
well that was an interesting ending at some point the mc melody and sophia will et together
and at some point the mc will talk to amy about melodys living arrangemen
now that sophia will be initiated into the harem officially mayamy can be too
instead of screwing up that relationship she should be included as well
and why is sophia stuck with a heidi look if she has fans they'll all would like the heidi look
let us hope that the next chapter is more interesting we are stuck into her music career
and it drags the story way too much maybe a little less music and more action is in order.
when is the next version by the way

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This is not unusual today with the generation that were permitted to use calculators when learning math. Dates of events are not taught in history, grammar is marginalized, learning cursive writing is being dropped, in too many schools how you feel is more important than how you preform.
To be honest we probably have the most uneducated generation in human history since we began to educate the masses.
The sad thing is, there are forces in politics who think we can do even more! Dumb people are easy ruled people.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How many times......

There is no harem, it's a dating sim. It's a vanilla game there is no Melody with other men.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes