4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
My saves wont work on this update either! Same as last one.
Dont think ill bother playing through this game one more time... :(

Apr 15, 2019
I'm at the movies and need some popcorn so I walk up to the concessions counter and meet a knockout of an attendant. Wow! She looked something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice, huh? I had to focus on my food order and not make a complete idiot of myself. I ordered a soda and popcorn with the total coming to $11. I didn't have the exact amount so I gave her a twenty and a one.

She looked at the cash in her hand then looked to her coworker for help whispering, "What do I do?"

He whispered back, "Just give him a ten."

Believe you me, her beauty faded in an instant!

So you can imagine my dismay when I came across this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it hilarious that you named yourself "Jerk off" lol

• Haha
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So has that bug been fixed?
There will be a patch uploaded on MrDots' Patreon on Subscribestar pages tomorrow (or 12-24 hours from now) that will have the fix for that Amy/Becca issue, as well as any other issues that fans have listed in the past couple of days. Thanks everyone for your help with this. ( From Discord )

Reactions: ILCjr

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
There will be a patch uploaded on MrDots' Patreon on Subscribestar pages tomorrow (or 12-24 hours from now) that will have the fix for that Amy/Becca issue, as well as any other issues that fans have listed in the past couple of days. Thanks everyone for your help with this. ( From Discord )
Thank you, I didn't want to go ahead with the update until it was fixed, just in case

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
As of right now I can not find any happy ending to this tale! I have been the perfect friend and mentor to this girl and didn't mess around with the other girls except to romance Amy. Everything appeared to be going perfectly till the very end! But regardless of which choices I made I always end up with that SKANK BETHANY! I have been a contributor to this project from the very beginning and am VERY disappointed with this outcome! Is this a "bug" or a "glitch" in the game or is this just the way it is? If this is it then I'm going to stop my Patreon funding for this developer...………!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
As of right now I can not find any happy ending to this tale! I have been the perfect friend and mentor to this girl and didn't mess around with the other girls except to romance Amy. Everything appeared to be going perfectly till the very end! But regardless of which choices I made I always end up with that SKANK BETHANY! I have been a contributor to this project from the very beginning and am VERY disappointed with this outcome! Is this a "bug" or a "glitch" in the game or is this just the way it is? If this is it then I'm going to stop my Patreon funding for this developer...………!
Restart the game, and this time stay with Melody, and only Melody (Even if you allow her to experiment with Sophie and Lucy). Do not waiver, and you will have a good ending. If you need any further help, look at the walk through.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Happens to me too ... as it is said on page one there is a major bug in the game which will be fixed with a patch in the next days ... I just stopped playing in the meantime otherwise it is just too frustrating!

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Restart the game, and this time stay with Melody, and only Melody (Even if you allow her to experiment with Sophie and Lucy). Do not waiver, and you will have a good ending. If you need any further help, look at the walk through.
So your saying that the only good ending is with Melody and all other paths end badly? If that is the case then I'm outa here!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes