4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ehy guys are there any new scenes in 0.11 b update?
Here's the answer to your questions (see "IMPORTANT (SPOILER ALERT)", posted up by MrDots an hour ago.

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to Melody v.11b.
The main focus of this version is to fix the bugs you’ve reported since the update came out.
For those who have already downloaded v.11, here's a small patch for you to download:
Melody v.11 to v.11b: - -

IMPORTANT (SPOILER ALERT): I just want to inform you that the Becca and Amy endings are not in this update, and that they will be in a future update. The ending that you may or may not have seen if were on these two paths was not supposed to come up. That issue, along with a number of others has now been resolved.
Third Comment on Page 471...Dude...really?!

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Harem ? We’re not playing the same game, it’s just impossible to see many girls at the same time or it will result a end game. And why do you want see Melody with other male character ?
Do you prefer to see her with the same partner forever as it happens in the game JOHN? Kinda happy family sex life, refreshing every morning. How long will you last? In the game, not in life.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what bugs i dont see no stinking bugs
inthins stoory the only problem is no matter what you do
is you dont kiss melody shes gonna kiss you anyway and the one woman bs story starts
this is nothing like dmd which is disappointing no harem no noothing
maybe sophia and thats it not much to look forward to

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
OMG... THE WORLDS ENDING... Oh'well Im not on them path's and don't plan on it so. Wait! I can't have Becca at the end?? Nahhh! I'm all for Mel and Soph fuck the rest!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
OMG... THE WORLDS ENDING... Oh'well Im not on them path's and don't plan on it so. Wait! I can't have Becca at the end?? Nahhh! I'm all for Mel and Soph fuck the rest!
Melody and Fi are all :whistle: (y)

• Wow
Reactions: JeefZ

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the start of melody career when she was sing in some music club that we should choose which song that melody should sing,can wrong answer lead melody to have no music career and continue as student as i read on walkthrough ? Or one way or another melody still will be singer
she will become waitress/singer on jazz club not recording artist.

played update through and it was on same lvl as 0.10 was, when Melody was standing it looked like her boobs weren't same as in 0.10 and Sophie and Xianne had become bit bigger on chest. 1st dev teases with anal in DMD and now in Melody (no idea how mc would be able to get his dick fully on Mel's ass since she's so small, maybe using whole jar of lubricant).

there was supposed (by wt) to be scene with Izzy but that didn't appear.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Many, many thanks to the devs for releasing the bugfix as a patch. :love: (y) I was dreading having to download the whole thing again, as so many of the other devs force us to do.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait not even for Izzy and Amy?

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
she will become waitress/singer on jazz club not recording artist.

played update through and it was on same lvl as 0.10 was, when Melody was standing it looked like her boobs weren't same as in 0.10 and Sophie and Xianne had become bit bigger on chest. 1st dev teases with anal in DMD and now in Melody (no idea how mc would be able to get his dick fully on Mel's ass since she's so small, maybe using whole jar of lubricant).

there was supposed (by wt) to be scene with Izzy but that didn't appear.
There's an ending with Izzy, if that's what you're talking about? Has a couple of brief hscenes in it

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
honestly the gallery is way better then the actual game
too bad he didn't put all those ideas into good use
that would have been a better story

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes