4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I am going to reserve opinion, but I am really not feeling the Amy only route.
There isn't a route in the game that excludes melody that really works, imo. There just isn't enough content, too many scenes are skipped. Which I mean, the game is called Melody so I guess that's to be expected but still.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Dude have you met Amy. Shit she may fuck you or just want ur beard against her snatch! Go for it
Oh, it has nothing to do with her at all, but just not sure if I like how this route ends in this update.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
There isn't a route in the game that excludes melody that really works, imo. There just isn't enough content, too many scenes are skipped. Which I mean, the game is called Melody so I guess that's to be expected but still.
Yeah, it is more how this update ends on that route. Not going to say much because I don't want to be writing anything that could be considered a spoiler on this, but it was just the writing that I have some thoughts about. I will wait and see what he does with the next update.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There was a Amy and Rebecca ending that wasn't supposed to show up? woah lmoa
not like this - its more tthat on the becca and amy routs(s) the "bad" ending with bethany was shown instead of a sign that the "real" endings with becca and amy will follow in one of the next updates

Reactions: ILCjr

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Best girls in the game outwith Melody
View attachment 359822
MMMMMMMMM oh shit I forgot MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Best girls in the game outwith Melody Umm Not so Mad who would be so MAD to see a beauty
View attachment 359822
What is going on here!

View attachment 359822
Hey .... That ain't Mel!!!!

That is why I am reserving judgement. I didn't see the endings because I chose not to play them because the bug was mentioned before I downloaded.
Don't worry about no bug...

Fuck .... Why I'm I makin' a ass of . I was trying to be cool and I fucked up end of story!

View attachment 359822
Who the Fuck is that??

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
not like this - its more tthat on the becca and amy routs(s) the "bad" ending with bethany was shown instead of a sign that the "real" endings with becca and amy will follow in one of the next updates
That is why I am reserving judgement. I didn't see the endings because I chose not to play them because the bug was mentioned before I downloaded.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes