4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well that so called patch is no working
i still get the same ending
Remind that by normal way its impossible to have Amy AND Becca (maybe also Melody) path(s) open at same time. They exclude each other by normal gameplay. So if you might have cheated all paths active at same time (it is possible by using portraits menu) you maybe will cause unwanted issues (which is mentioned several times before - like scenes trigger at wrong place or dont trigger at all or maybe wrong scenes appear). Just before the patch this happened also if you had the "right" setups, but is fixed for now.
So to see all paths with no issues you need at least 3 games: Melody path love-route active, but amy AND Becca closed, Amy route open, but Becca closed and Melody on friendship and finally Becca route open and Melody on friendship but Amys path closed.
further active path(s) with sidekicks like sofia and xianne dont affect the main routes significantly in their main story, but may lead to different outcomes on them.
Izzys path should just appear for those who are on her route ONLY (means also just friend with Melody).
Finally the worst "Bethany" ending should just appear as little "punishment" for those who did manage to have ALL paths closed (which means also just friend with melody). It was never thought that this would happan, because who guesses that someone would play such a game and kept ALL possible paths closed? ;)

EDIT:
should be no need to tell that you might have to setup those paths right at start of week 12 and play the week with the wanted settings, because you need to trigger the right scenes at end of this update somewhere during w12 - so just switch them on/off right at the end of the week may also lead in missing the wanted scenes.
Also for the Izzy ending you have to make certain decitions much earlier like end of week 8: " Just do your best" instead of "Ignore all distractions" (you have to play as you will leave town with Bethany -> but after you leave you will be caught up by ending with Izzy if you are on her path).

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Remind that by normal way its impossible to have Amy AND Becca (maybe also Melody) path(s) open at same time. They exclude each other by normal gameplay. So if you might have cheated all paths active at same time (it is possible by using portraits menu) you maybe will cause unwanted issues (which is mentioned several times before - like scenes trigger at wrong place or dont trigger at all or maybe wrong scenes appear). Just before the patch this happened also if you had the "right" setups, but is fixed for now.
So to see all paths with no issues you need at least 3 games: Melody path love-route active, but amy AND Becca closed, Amy route open, but Becca closed and Melody on friendship and finally Becca route open and Melody on friendship but Amys path closed.
further active path(s) with sidekicks like sofia and xianne dont affect the main routes significantly in their main story, but may lead to different outcomes on them.
Izzys path should just appear for those who are on her route ONLY (means also just friend with Melody).
Finally the worst "Bethany" ending should just appear as little "punishment" for those who did manage to have ALL paths closed (which means also just friend with melody). It was never thought that this would happan, because who guesses that someone would play such a game and kept ALL possible paths closed? ;)

EDIT:
should be no need to tell that you might have to setup those paths right at start of week 12 and play the week with the wanted settings, because you need to trigger the right scenes at end of this update somewhere during w12 - so just switch them on/off right at the end of the week may also lead in missing the wanted scenes.
Also for the Izzy ending you have to make certain decitions much earlier like end of week 8: " Just do your best" instead of "Ignore all distractions" (you have to play as you will leave town with Bethany -> but after you leave you will be caught up by ending with Izzy if you are on her path).
that is so annoying might as well just stick to melody path then
amy will just have to grow old and wait for that pansy to stand up to bethany

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
So I haven't started playing the game yet, but have downloaded as a new version has been released.

Saw a large size decreased and wondered why.

Some pictures has simply gotten a dark overlay (saturation perhaps) where details has just vanished. Some pictures has simply disappeared (might have been replaced by animation), I can't see that the change-log mention this. Also, f95 wouldn't let the new images be uploaded :)

Anyone knows what's going on? Especially with the missing pictures. Downloaded the main 11 version (not compressed) + 11b patch

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
must say amazing game pretty long but very good
and melody is just drop dead gorgeous
if she look that in real life she make alot of man go upside down
this pic i take realy melt my heart she is just stunning with her beautiful eyes

2019.08.01-16.07.png

• Love
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i recommend you stick to the mod if you want to choose one path only
dont skip on any points like i did or you wont be getting the ending you were expecting
i think that is what i did wrong and didnt get amy and bethany won in the end
thats what you call a bad ending so stick to the mod or else youll be sorry

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
i recommend you stick to the mod if you want to choose one path only
dont skip on any points like i did or you wont be getting the ending you were expecting
i think that is what i did wrong and didnt get amy and bethany won in the end
thats what you call a bad ending so stick to the mod or else youll be sorry
my end was that melody and fi stay together its in my few the best choice
and so far i stick to this there wil be a tree some maybe in a new update

and there is a change that melody get pregnent and maybe fi also
if the 3 stay together but i dunno i must see when the new update comes

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
my end was that melody and fi stay together its in my few the best choice
and so far i stick to this there wil be a tree some maybe in a new update

and there is a change that melody get pregnent and maybe fi also
if the 3 stay together but i dunno i must see when the new update comes
no there will be a foursome if you have xianne break up with the mc
later on she comes back for a possible foursome at least thats what the mod says
oh yeah and xianne has to be on sophias path so dont choose just be friends path choose casual

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
no there will be a foursome if you have xianne break up with the mc
later on she comes back for a possible foursome at least thats what the mod says
oh yeah and xianne has to be on sophias path so dont choose just be friends path choose casual
i know but i think its a bit to much for the MC to have a relation with 3 girls
and what will melody think becouse fi is her BFF and xianne is a stranger
for the MC its nice true i need to w8 how the update wil be

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no izzy's scene since save is too far (end of content) and don't want to replay since end of 0.10.

Reactions: lulibuli
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes