4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
on my play Xianne and Fi are spending "quality" time with eachothers and with mc too (Xianne broke up after Melody's 1st concert for some reason but after that no problems).
Did you manually unlock Xianne again after letting her hook up with Sophie? Ordinarily she'll stop fooling around with you if she starts up with her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm just glad the dev decide to pull the plug on those two numbskulls especially Bethany my god she really was pretty desperate it's taken a step up again since they have gone the story is back on track
Well it was expecte to end.After all we are closer to the real end of the game.Maybe 3-4 more updates.

Reactions: Mormont

Galandar

Aug 3, 2018
Hey guys, can anybody name the asian themed music track that is playing in the background of Xiannes tub scene in the massage parlour? I vaguely remember hearing it years ago on Newgrounds, but I can't put my finger on it. Thanks in advance!

Apr 15, 2019
Why is no one discussing the scene with melody and Fi? We catch them in the act and the MC acts as if it isn't a betrayal. Instead the game assumes we are hypocritical for fooling with FI ourselves. I never had anything but a platonic relationship with her. that's just too biased.

Reactions: Idontknowme

ukhustlas

May 21, 2019
Is it wrong that when I read the M.C`S speech, in my head he sounds like the roadie from Waynes World

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you manually unlock Xianne again after letting her hook up with Sophie? Ordinarily she'll stop fooling around with you if she starts up with her.
yes.

Why is no one discussing the scene with melody and Fi? We catch them in the act and the MC acts as if it isn't a betrayal. Instead the game assumes we are hypocritical for fooling with FI ourselves. I never had anything but a platonic relationship with her. that's just too biased.
all want to see m, s and x 3some with mc.

About the aunt bad ending
yes if you play 0.11 not 0.11b.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, I unlocked Xianne after she dumped me too. Seemed like a really dumb restriction that she wouldn't want to give me a massage anymore just because she's casually fucking Sophie. "Sorry bro, no more hand jobs, I'm eating this other girls pussy occasionally. You know how it is." Wtf?
lmao

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why isnt the fag that crush Mels guitar get a ko from MC??
The MC doesn't have much of a spine and besides that would be assault, he would get done along with the two fools that stole the guitar

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
About the aunt bad ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a bug. See orange text:

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to Melody v.11b.
The main focus of this version is to fix the bugs you’ve reported since the update came out.
For those who have already downloaded v.11, here's a small patch for you to download:
Melody v.11 to v.11b: - -

IMPORTANT (SPOILER ALERT): I just want to inform you that the Becca and Amy endings are not in this update, and that they will be in a future update. The ending that you may or may not have seen if were on these two paths was not supposed to come up. That issue, along with a number of others has now been resolved.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Because most players want the threesome scene with Sophia. Having her fool around with Melody is actually a requirement for the threesome iirc.

Reactions: fried

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
if a threesome or foursome occurs that will affect a perfect ending with melody
remember this is not dmd the dev made it so this is all about melody and nothing else matters

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes