4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
official NEWS:

Hi guys - here is a message that I am allowed to share with you after having a conversation with one of the developers working with MrDots.

First of all, some of you will be happy to know that I've been told that we should not discount any possibilty by the end of the game (no, not even a harem ending!!!).

Let me quote one of the dev's: "At this point in time, no potential endings or scenarios should be discounted, and we'd like you to try and keep an open mind because the team has plenty of ideas planned out".

As I said before (and I have been confirmed as being right), some of the "possible" endings may NOT happen in the game because they would not be realistic to the storyline (like a full harem or any weird combinations of characters together which dont make sense at all, based on their character developement).
I'll leave it to your imagination as to what combinations these ones are. But that's not to say that they will not happen in some other shape or form.

That's all we'll say for now as saying anymore would give away some of our other intended plans.

We just wanted to clear up some FAQ's and concerns in the name of MrDots' team.
We thank you all for your support during either of our project(s).

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
end of the game ?????
that doesnt sound good
plenty of ideas planned out ???????
i hope they are all not bad like the bethany ending that was a mistake
weird combinations of characters together which dont make sense at all ?????
any path that didnt lead to melody didnt make sense at all
sheesh i just hope they dont mess up the ending like they did with amy and becca
they should bring back those 2 somehow so as not to ruin the ending completely

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
ì still hope that they gona do that trio what you saw when FI dreaming about it
will be for me a great ending its not the best but i think its fun and am sure the MC love it to :)
i just stick that my melody stays BI with FI

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
ì still hope that they gona do that trio what you saw when FI dreaming about it
will be for me a great ending its not the best but i think its fun and am sure the MC love it to :)
i just stick that my melody stays BI with FI
The threesome/foursome is confirmed i think

Reactions: armion82

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
end of the game ?????
that doesnt sound good
plenty of ideas planned out ???????
i hope they are all not bad like the bethany ending that was a mistake
weird combinations of characters together which dont make sense at all ?????
any path that didnt lead to melody didnt make sense at all
sheesh i just hope they dont mess up the ending like they did with amy and becca
they should bring back those 2 somehow so as not to ruin the ending completely
of course END of the game... it was mentioned several times before that the story arcs gonna close right now, even the first endings are just in game right now and Melody game will (probably) end this year.And btw: Amy and Becca were NEVER stopped right now and it was confirmed that they will get their content in next update(s)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
The threesome/foursome is confirmed i think
not really "confirmed by dev" but honestly walkthrough and hints show a "strong tendency" towards MFFF while MFF seems to be confirmed by the story itself ingame right now

Reactions: Pitrik

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
of course END of the game... it was mentioned several times before that the story arcs gonna close right now, even the first endings are just in game right now and Melody game will (probably) end this year.And btw: Amy and Becca were NEVER stopped right now and it was confirmed that they will get their content in next update(s)
well this game is a crossover of dmd with koko and that ugly woman at the nudist beach
so even if the game ends which will be a mistake some characters will still show up in dmd somehow
melody may not have a strong story and genre like dmd but it has potential to continue if briefly
what are they thinking of doing another story different from melody and more like dmd

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
or are they gonna continue all their efforts toward dmd now that melody is out of the picture sort of speak which will not be a bad idea
i just hope they dont end dmd cause that wold be a mistake but i could be wrong
unless they are planning to retire or running dry out of ideas
if you want a real crossover shocker why not have melody meet dmd
no need to end the melody story but you can upgrade it to something even more special
i would love to see those 2 meet each other some way some how
how is that for an idea all the characters in one huge story and room for new characters along the way i know i think huge and thats the way i like it

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
or are they gonna continue all their efforts toward dmd now that melody is out of the picture sort of speak which will not be a bad idea
i just hope they dont end dmd cause that wold be a mistake but i could be wrong
unless they are planning to retire or running dry out of ideas
if you want a real crossover shocker why not have melody meet dmd
no need to end the melody story but you can upgrade it to something even more special
i would love to see those 2 meet each other some way some how
how is that for an idea all the characters in one huge story and room for new characters along the way i know i think huge and thats the way i like it
After Melody's completed will Mr. Dots start a new game to continue the 2-1-2-1 cycle with DMD or will the teams attention shift to only DMD?
They will make a new game in order to stay on Patreon.And probably continue with 2 updates new game/1 update DMD.
DMD won't end anytime soon.We still have at least 8-9 more updates,meaning no end for DMD before summer 2021.
I realy wonder will he decide to make a game not with a middle age man as MC.I know we have too many games with a boys as MC.Last 1-2 years we get a big number of games with a MILF for MC.
But almost no games as a girl in the lead.Not to mention almost all good/HL,RR,SA/ are in limbo.And Glamour is not that good.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After Melody's completed will Mr. Dots start a new game to continue the 2-1-2-1 cycle with DMD or will the teams attention shift to only DMD?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
They will make a new game in order to stay on Patreon.And probably continue with 2 updates new game/1 update DMD.
DMD won't end anytime soon.We still have at least 8-9 more updates,meaning no end for DMD before summer 2021.
I realy wonder will he decide to make a game not with a middle age man as MC.I know we have too many games with a boys as MC.Last 1-2 years we get a big number of games with a MILF for MC.
But almost no games as a girl in the lead.Not to mention almost all good/HL,RR,SA/ are in limbo.And Glamour is not that good.
a new game will be nice but it will be hard to beat a well made out story like dmd and melody
it would have to be something big to outshine the legacy
the dmd story could run for decades if the dev so wishes it
hey if they can run a pokemon for over 30 seasons they can do that too no problem
that ash will never be an adult and that picachu will never evolve or people will loose interest
i guess what im saying is dmd will remain timeless no need to let the story end simply evolve around it or you can make the new story about those 2 and see what happens

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
a new game will be nice be hard to beat a well made out story like dmd and melody
it would have to be something big to outshine the legacy
te dmd story could rund for decades if the dev so wishes it
hey if they can run a pokemon for over 30 seasons they cnn do that too no problem
that ash will never be an adult and that picachu will never evolve or people will loose interest
i guess what im saying is dmd will remain timeless no need to let the story end simply evolve around it or you can make the new story about those 2 and see what happens
I'm with you.DMD can have even chapter 4 if there is a demand.And trust me there is a demand:)

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
i hope whatever hes thinking is not going to backfire on him if he doesnt involve a few characters from melody and dmd
ive seen a lot of games using dmds hairstyle so dmd is becomming very popular
i wonder if we could see in the new game an african american girl or asian with that hairsytle
that would be an awesome idea.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I'm with you.DMD can have even chapter 4 if there is a demand.And trust me there is a demand:)
stil bummer that melody comes to a end while dmd is going for a 4th part
maybe incest is more a populair depand ??

both are very good no doubt about it
stil in my few melody wins spot how she looks i play many games already but no 1 comes close to melody
the games makers sure know how to make a very pretty young lady :)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
BRRRR - calm down young horses........
there was never planned a chapter 3 for DMD and now he decided to add a chapter 3 instead of expanding chapter 2 a little bit. This also to keep the downloading content small (better load a chapter 3 instead of a BIG chapter 2).
And now you are talking about a chapter 4??? serious?
No - for real - things may be changed, but plans are Melody to end soon (before end of the year probably). DMD will continue until end of 2020. There are THOUGHTS (not more atm) about a new game after Melody finished and continue the 2-1 rhythm (replacing Melody with new game). Some basic ideas are still there for the new game, but at moment they focus 100% on the existing ones instead of wasting time for the next one - better spent this time on actual game(s)

@BOSOBS : hard for Melody to "meet" DMD because
a) one is on Patreon and the other is banned from Patreon
b) both have complete different character setups and background stories
c) there are PLANS for a complete new game
d) at some point its useless "just" to script new fucking content because the main story is soaked out and it will be hard to add content after content with sense
e.) MrDots will never create "fuckling feast games" just to please some people - he always claim to have a well written story behind
f) just a few "crossover" (made for fun) dont mean the characters will cross over to main stories to combine the 2 games

also @ BOSOBS : personally i would likely see you a bit more "calm" because all i have read during your last posts are complaints, "they have to do this", " if they dont do that it will backfire",... and so on.
I really dont know if you meant it that way, but as it appears over here (also to DOts Team) you are just demanding and complaining. Of corse they want to please the playerbase - but just to make it clear: (imho) they "have to do" NOTHING. (all they do is what they WANT to do for US) ....
WE could be glad and happy to play what they deliver - not more

Last edited:

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
BRRRR - calm down young horses........
there was never planned a chapter 3 for DMD and now he decided to add a chapter 3 instead of expanding chapter 2 a little bit. This also to keep the downloading content small (better load a chapter 3 instead of a BIG chapter 2).
And now you are talking about a chapter 4??? serious?
No - for real - things may be changed, but plans are Melody to end soon (before end of the year probably). DMD will continue until end of 2020. There are THOUGHTS (not more atm) about a new game after Melody finished and continue the 2-1 rhythm (replacing Melody with new game). Some basic ideas are still there for the new game, but at moment they focus 100% on the existing ones instead of wasting time for the next one - better spent this time on actual game(s)

@BOSOBS : hard for Melody to "meet" DMD because
a) one is on Patreon and the other is banned from Patreon
b) both have complete different character setups and background stories
c) there are PLANS for a complete new game
d) at some point its useless "just" to script new fucking content because the main story is soaked out and it will be hard to add content after content with sense
e.) MrDots will never create "fuckling feast games" just to please sone people - he always claim to have a well written story behind
f) just a few "crossover" (made for fun) dont mean the characters will cross over to main stories to combine the 2 games
yeah it says next level the perfect guy or something like that reach 400 points
i dont see any more room do you
maybe they should have made that little piano a little bigger now its almost full

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes