4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
yeah it says next level the perfect guy or something like that reach 400 points
i dont see any more room do you
maybe they should have made that little piano a little bigger now its almost full
sometimes it is just better to "let go" and just accept a closed undisputed good story and start a new one which maybe will same level, instead of "soaking out" even the last drop of content just to continue.
There are lots of games out there which started excellent and went horrible towards end, just because their devs missed the point to stop instead of better stop and just keep all a top game, but closed. Everything has gonna have an end, and best to end "on top reached"

Last edited:
Reactions: ToTeras

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BRRRR - calm down young horses........
there was never planned a chapter 3 for DMD and now he decided to add a chapter 3 instead of expanding chapter 2 a little bit. This also to keep the downloading content small (better load a chapter 3 instead of a BIG chapter 2).
And now you are talking about a chapter 4??? serious?
No - for real - things may be changed, but plans are Melody to end soon (before end of the year probably). DMD will continue until end of 2020. There are THOUGHTS (not more atm) about a new game after Melody finished and continue the 2-1 rhythm (replacing Melody with new game). Some basic ideas are still there for the new game, but at moment they focus 100% on the existing ones instead of wasting time for the next one - better spent this time on actual game(s)

@BOSOBS : hard for Melody to "meet" DMD because
a) one is on Patreon and the other is banned from Patreon
b) both have complete different character setups and background stories
c) there are PLANS for a complete new game
d) at some point its useless "just" to script new fucking content because the main story is soaked out and it will be hard to add content after content with sense
e.) MrDots will never create "fuckling feast games" just to please some people - he always claim to have a well written story behind
f) just a few "crossover" (made for fun) dont mean the characters will cross over to main stories to combine the 2 games

also @ BOSOBS : personally i would likely see you a bit more "calm" because all i have read during your last posts are complaints, "they have to do this", " if they dont do that it will backfire",... and so on.
I really dont know if you meant it that way, but as it appears over here (also to DOts Team) you are just demanding and complaining. Of corse they want to please the playerbase - but just to make it clear: (imho) they "have to do" NOTHING. (all they do is what they WANT to do for US) ....
WE could be glad and happy to play what they deliver - not more
After Melody maybe we can expect Harmony?
Young girl/18 years of course/ as a MC.
Imagine something like Cloud/Lightning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game could easily veer into some dark stuff with Melody getting into the music industry.

Hi, I was wondering, who is the artist behind the "Your soldier my saviour" song? The one Melody played at Week 10
Not sure, some of the other stuff in the game was taken from Jess Greenberg (and some speculation here that Melody was inspired by her) not I didn't find anything on that one when I searched.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
This game could easily veer into some dark stuff with Melody getting into the music industry.

Not sure, some of the other stuff in the game was taken from Jess Greenberg (and some speculation here that Melody was inspired by her) not I didn't find anything on that one when I searched.
Yep, just look at The Runaways. The movie left out Vicki Blue being raped by manager Kim Fowley while Joan and the others watched.

May 8, 2018
official NEWS:

Hi guys - here is a message that I am allowed to share with you after having a conversation with one of the developers working with MrDots.

First of all, some of you will be happy to know that I've been told that we should not discount any possibilty by the end of the game (no, not even a harem ending!!!).

Let me quote one of the dev's: "At this point in time, no potential endings or scenarios should be discounted, and we'd like you to try and keep an open mind because the team has plenty of ideas planned out".

As I said before (and I have been confirmed as being right), some of the "possible" endings may NOT happen in the game because they would not be realistic to the storyline (like a full harem or any weird combinations of characters together which dont make sense at all, based on their character developement).
I'll leave it to your imagination as to what combinations these ones are. But that's not to say that they will not happen in some other shape or form.

That's all we'll say for now as saying anymore would give away some of our other intended plans.

We just wanted to clear up some FAQ's and concerns in the name of MrDots' team.
We thank you all for your support during either of our project(s).
All this is ok, but I highly doubt that there will be my favourite kind a harem ending and that's Melody, Amy and MC ending. That's the only one which I want. Right now I have just pure Melody path, because I don't care for other hinted 3-some/4-some girls (Xi and Fi).

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
All this is ok, but I highly doubt that there will be my favourite kind a harem ending and that's Melody, Amy and MC ending. That's the only one which I want. Right now I have just pure Melody path, because I don't care for other hinted 3-some/4-some girls (Xi and Fi).
who knows.....?
personally i am 100% with you. It is one of my most wanted endings, but unfortunately shown in story already to be impossible (and lead to game over). Nevertheless there is possible chance to see that ending in a way i cant describe and reveal over here right now. All i am allowed to say is that you should not give up your hope - not even when the game is finished -> be patient and wait (like i do) and we will be surprised

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
who knows.....?
personally i am 100% with you. It is one of my most wanted endings, but unfortunately shown in story already to be impossible (and lead to game over). Nevertheless there is possible chance to see that ending in a way i cant describe and reveal over here right now. All i am allowed to say is that you should not give up your hope - not even when the game is finished -> be patient and wait (like i do) and we will be surprised
its stile hard what is best for melody
she stile so young focus to much on her music and travel to every place will drain her complety
so i hope the MC wil give melody some space to have fun and relax and i think in my few Fi can fill that cap
there BFF after all and FI done so much to help melody out

but maybe on the other hand melody need a mother ?
amy is atm not poseble so maybe izzy can fill that role to ??
but how wil the relationship be the MC is ok with melody and FI
wil be very hard for melody if the MC talk about izzy and what they have done

i hope the new updates give us good choices what is best for melody

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Would be nice that Amy will be the new "mother" of Melody if you are only friend with her ( Melody) ... This avoids incest
true but i read some things here if you only friend melody the game gets pretty boring
and melody i just to adorable and her pretty eyes wil melt the MC it wil be for him hard to ignore her

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
true but i read some things here if you only friend melody the game gets pretty boring
and melody i just to adorable and her pretty eyes wil melt the MC it wil be for him hard to ignore her
I can't resist to Melody and for this i'm in her and Fi's path ;) :sneaky:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Melody is a virgin and they did a mutual masturbation together so with that I have added both tags to this great VN.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can't resist to Melody and for this i'm in her and Fi's path ;) :sneaky:
I am now waiting for the final version of the game to play all routes.Man it's hard.I menage not to play last several updates.Not sure can survive if the game have more than 3-4 more.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
highly unlikely that mc marries amy and they adopt melody and mc continues to bang both of them (although melody and mc aren't being bloodrelated patreon might not accept step-daddy and step-daughter relationships).

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes