4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
who knows.....?
personally i am 100% with you. It is one of my most wanted endings, but unfortunately shown in story already to be impossible (and lead to game over). Nevertheless there is possible chance to see that ending in a way i cant describe and reveal over here right now. All i am allowed to say is that you should not give up your hope - not even when the game is finished -> be patient and wait (like i do) and we will be surprised
These could happen....And then when he wakes up from those dreams in a shower with Bobby Ewing of Dallas.......

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
whats the secret ending mentioned in the OP change-log (which is not present in the WT). How to get that?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I am now waiting for the final version of the game to play all routes.Man it's hard.I menage not to play last several updates.Not sure can survive if the game have more than 3-4 more.
+1 here. I haven't played this game since around Christmas for the same reason as you.

Reactions: armion82

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
whats the secret ending mentioned in the OP change-log (which is not present in the WT). How to get that?
I think I read on the fan discord that it was meant to be the Bethany ending, but most people got to see it anyway because of that previous bug in the game on the Amy and Rebecca paths, which has now been fixed with the patch that was posted.

One mystery that hasn’t been shown (which I presume we will see in the next update) is what exactly the MC whispered to Melody before he leaves town with Bethany?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I think I read on the fan discord that it was meant to be the Bethany ending, but most people got to see it anyway because of that previous bug in the game on the Amy and Rebecca paths, which has now been fixed with the patch that was posted.

One mystery that hasn’t been shown (which I presume we will see in the next update) is what exactly the MC whispered to Melody before he leaves town with Bethany?
100% right

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
In sophias Gallery, there is a sex scene where she is wearing stockings? How do I get that scene?

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
In sophias Gallery, there is a sex scene where she is wearing stockings? How do I get that scene?
i think its a kind of teaser for the next update for a three some
so far Fi only dreams about it thats all i can tell

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
@ a1fox3 :
It sems tu be your mein hoby tu show oters gramar/tiping erors :rolleyes:
(see also our discord)
wile its apreciated tu corect tiping erors in game, its NOT nice to corekt others over here - even you dont now if it is just a simpel typpo or the fakt that most part of user over here are NOT english native.

Or should i anonce that yu also made somme erors by reporting "false" erors by yourselv?

I realy sugest not to jump on each typo you see and point on it!

PS: Just four you - i plased several tipos within this text and i relly hoppe they last four your disire tu find them ;)

EDIT: Damn - you dont know how hard it was to "create" this post - lol

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@ a1fox3 :
It sems tu be your mein hoby tu show oters gramar/tiping erors :rolleyes:
(see also our discord)
wile its apreciated tu corect tiping erors in game, its NOT nice to corekt others over here - even you dont now if it is just a simpel typpo or the fakt that most part of user over here are NOT english native.

Or should i anonce that yu also made somme erors by reporting "false" erors by yourselv?

I realy sugest not to jump on each typo you see and point on it!

PS: Just four you - i plased several tipos within this text and i relly hoppe they last four your disire tu find them ;)

EDIT: Damn - you dont know how hard it was to "create" this post - lol
This is a friendly little board here and a lot of the time and a lot of the people here will do this for just a quick laugh or two.
Me after I see the op change there mistake I normally delete my post.

And hey if I make a mistake then I would hope others will let me know about it so I can correct it and not leave it up or just delete the mistake all together.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This is a friendly little board here and a lot of the time and a lot of the people here will do this for just a quick laugh or two.
Me after I see the op change there mistake I normally delete my post.

And hey if I make a mistake then I would hope others will let me know about it so I can correct it and not leave it up or just delete the mistake all together.
if you come over "for a quick laugh", then my post should also do the wanted ;)
If you "just" want to "help" others there is always the way of direct messages. Posting in public is still public, even you may delete it later on. At least for me i dont re-read content which i have read once before, just to see if someone edited/deleted something.

So even the OP corrected his "tree" indo "three" right now and you deleted your post afterwards does not make me change my thinking about it. You may inform the others by private messages if you really want, but showing others faults public is still not really nice (just imho)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes