4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Is there any word or rumor what MrDot's next project will be after Melody? I know DMD has a way to go, but that is pretty much a side project now.

For me, Melody is fast approaching a good place to end, I'd hate to see them drag it out another year or so.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Is there any word or rumor what MrDot's next project will be after Melody? I know DMD has a way to go, but that is pretty much a side project now.

For me, Melody is fast approaching a good place to end, I'd hate to see them drag it out another year or so.
No rumors

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is this game complete as the dev talks about endings in the latest update?
The game is still in-progress, but some relationships can reach endpoints and/or you can hit on a bad end, depending upon your series of choices. The walthrough has clues on these paths and the choices which lead to them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The music never play for me during any of the times it should, anyone else getting that?
Make sure you have music turn on in the settings and/or the volume is turn up also in the settings.

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
Make sure you have music turn on in the settings and/or the volume is turn up also in the settings.
I can hear the title screen music but nothing once i start, i haven't changed anything so i have no clue why it won't play.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I can hear the title screen music but nothing once i start, i haven't changed anything so i have no clue why it won't play.
There's only been music added mainly to the main menu, and for Week 12 of the game, which was the most recent release.
Between weeks 3 (I think) and 11, you'll hear some music during Melody's lessons, and when she plays in front of an audience.

I'm pretty sure the devs said that they'll add music to the other weeks of the game once it's completed, which seems like will be later this year. Hope that helps.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There's only been music added mainly to the main menu, and for Week 12 of the game, which was the most recent release.
Between weeks 3 (I think) and 11, you'll hear some music during Melody's lessons, and when she plays in front of an audience.

I'm pretty sure the devs said that they'll add music to the other weeks of the game once it's completed, which seems like will be later this year. Hope that helps.
exactly this (y)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes