4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sophie is the instigator, she creates opportunities for others to be more adventurous.
Thanks to her friend Melody not only tried girl-girl sex but as of the last update (depending on the path) wants to add Sophie to her sex with the MC.
IMO even Melody losing her virginity to the MC has Sophie's finger prints on it. By Sophie pushing Melody to go beyond her comfort zone.

Reactions: arms99 and fried

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pretty sure Sof has been around a bit. During chats she said she was only looking to play around and left a guy because he wanted more.

Plus she's been with a few women, that's obvious.
Could a swore at some time in the game she said so? But maybe wrong! Just a long dildo???
No, the guy wanted to have Sof meet his parents and Sof only want casual sex and not marriage.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I swear in one conversation she wanted a long term and he didn't after she said all that?

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
There's only been music added mainly to the main menu, and for Week 12 of the game, which was the most recent release.
Between weeks 3 (I think) and 11, you'll hear some music during Melody's lessons, and when she plays in front of an audience.

I'm pretty sure the devs said that they'll add music to the other weeks of the game once it's completed, which seems like will be later this year. Hope that helps.
I thought that might be the case, but no music has played during any of her lessons although i did get one with her singing which was kinda nice.

das-pervert

Apr 10, 2019
I would bet on Becca, as with Melody things are not that fast. Might as well be Sophie, as she seems adventurous.
Eagerly awaiting next update.

bigmajo

Apr 3, 2017
as far as I can remember, it should be DMD in August.
Cause Melody was in July.

Sorry. I've read the info on patreon.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes