4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

abc123xyz

Jul 7, 2019
There's only been music added mainly to the main menu, and for Week 12 of the game, which was the most recent release.
Between weeks 3 (I think) and 11, you'll hear some music during Melody's lessons, and when she plays in front of an audience.
I only hear the main menu. Nothing during the lessons or any of the rest of it. Been having trouble with most RenPy games not playing any sound at all. Was surprised by the menu music in Melody.

bobbins37

Aug 4, 2017
I have Unren 0.7, but when I unpack the images they all come out as corrupted .jpgs that cannot be opened. Anyone know what is going wrong? Thanks.

das-pervert

Apr 10, 2019
Yep, the maker of this game is psychologist in some way, but the plot is rather enjoyable.
We can make a bet about who will be the next girl to get it up the bum... ;-)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only whose asses are virgin (where no man has gone before) are melody, sophie and rebecca so not that many options.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
only whose asses are virgin (where no man has gone before) are melody, sophie and rebecca so not that many options.
Only Melody is a virgin in this VN.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I just got through playing a straight playthrough and she told MC she had sex with her last BF only 1 time that took her virginity. Now if the story has changed then what update will change that?
you are right - my bad - i changed it
... hmm... thinking twice.... wasnt Sofia a virgin too? (dont remember unfortunately)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sofia is way too forward to be a virgin. At the very least, she has done lesbian stuff before (that counts IMO).

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Sofia is way too forward to be a virgin. At the very least, she has done lesbian stuff before (that counts IMO).
maybe i mix something up, but i think i remember her saying that she is glad MC to be her first one. But i am getting old - my brain is getting worse and in addition i play too may different games (lol) impossible to get everything 100% straight ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
maybe i mix something up, but i think i remember her saying that she is glad MC to be her first one. But i am getting old - my brain is getting worse and in addition i play too may different games (lol) impossible to get everything 100% straight ;)
As far as I know only Melody is or was a virgin in this VN.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I figured Soph had her cherry popped.Well she said so anyhow.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I figured Soph had her cherry popped.Well she said so anyhow.
Pretty sure Sof has been around a bit. During chats she said she was only looking to play around and left a guy because he wanted more.

Plus she's been with a few women, that's obvious.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Pretty sure Sof has been around a bit. During chats she said she was only looking to play around and left a guy because he wanted more.

Plus she's been with a few women, that's obvious.
Could a swore at some time in the game she said so? But maybe wrong! Just a long dildo???

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes