4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
and in dmd thread it was said dmd gets update on this month.
Maybe that was somebody new, but I feel most DMD fans in that topic are well aware that MrDots' Patreon work gets more time and understand why that's still so.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
wasn't new.
Are you talking about this comment? Because they were correct:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-3-v0-22-5-mrdots-games.597/post-2251650

We all know it's {Melody 2 months, DMD 1 month}, so anyone making a temporary mistake could be forgiven.

It's easy to forget which month is coming up next, I suppose ... but the Discord and team's own website communications should be a good reference for anyone who can't remember.

I wish these F95 topics had "expected next release" added to the first post, because those questions come up ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
This has to be one of my fav games , just one thing does any one know who sings the song your soldier my saviour ??

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
I actually asked about that a while back, the songs are in the /game/music/ folder and are from a collection of Royalty Free tunes. I tossed "Your Soldier, My Savior", "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", and "I Won't Let You Go" onto my iPod, such great songs.
/game/music/w10/ is where you'll find "Your Soldier, My Savior", and /game/music/w12/ is where those other two are at.

Enjoy!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Release date Update

Melody release-date update: We want to announce, that the planned release date for the next part of Melody, which originally was planned for Aug 24th will be delayed to Fri, Aug 30th (yes, Friday - dont ask why -> i dont know). Main reason is, that this update is getting close to the biggest updates ever and the devs dont know if they manage to get all ready in a playable state until 24th. There is still a slightly chance to get the update at some earlier point (between 24th and 30th), but please dont count on it.

arms99

May 11, 2018
That's what I said.

She left a guy because he wanted more and she just wants fun.
Maybe Sophia is just looking for the right couple (rather than person) to join. At least that's what I'm hoping for. An ending like in that game triangle

Reactions: RustyV

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Why you have to choose really really beautiful side girls or just normal main girls :(
Well this game is about Melody so that's pretty much wise but yeah I hear you the side girls are great in this story of my life at the minute with side girls in games :LOL:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well this game is about Melody so that's pretty much wise but yeah I hear you the side girls are great in this story of my life at the minute with side girls in games :LOL:
Not technically true.

Unlike DMD the "side girls" are all potential love interests. The story may be about Melody but that doesn't mean it has to be about her love life, it's mainly her career.

I say technically because they aren't really side girls. Becca and Amy have full fledged romance paths with endings coming up. Izzy had her ending in the last update.

You can put Melody in the friend zone and pursue one of the others if that tickles your pickle.

Reactions: RustyV
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes