4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
Talking about the friend zone route, is there a way to remain her manager when you're not in a relationship with her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes, mc remains manager (at least for a while) even if he agrees to go with aunt amy (until amy path ends ofc) or becca (until it's time to leave).

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
The way I see it for endings
BAD one is with bethany and guitar smashed
MC best ending is the Izzy ending
As for the perfect ending I think it will be according to dev Walkthrough MC with Melody and her career reach high
Other endings are simply good ones

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
For some reason, I got obsessed trying to find out the source of some of the music tracks used for Melody. As with other posters, I hit a brick wall with "Your Soldier, My Saviour". Soundhound & Shazzam were useless, a lyric search was pointless too :(.
I did find the cover artist used for "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", pretty sure it's and she's pretty damned good too :p Had to sit through some *BAD* covers to find that gem :)
I also found the source of the song known as "song2.mp3" in music\w6 . She does a few other good covers, including Like I'm Gonna Lose You, ruined by background noise, you cannot hear a thing. I also think the cover of Lonely Boy used for "song1.mp3" is by Melanie Baker but I'm not sure, I've listened to far too many bad covers, my ears need bleaching :p
Any helpful comments appreciated :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't know if anyone is interested but here is a link to a group of Melody bonus images:

Reactions: York24
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes