4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
For some reason, I got obsessed trying to find out the source of some of the music tracks used for Melody. As with other posters, I hit a brick wall with "Your Soldier, My Saviour". Soundhound & Shazzam were useless, a lyric search was pointless too :(.
I did find the cover artist used for "Like I'm Gonna Lose You", pretty sure it's and she's pretty damned good too :p Had to sit through some *BAD* covers to find that gem :)
I also found the source of the song known as "song2.mp3" in music\w6 . She does a few other good covers, including Like I'm Gonna Lose You, ruined by background noise, you cannot hear a thing. I also think the cover of Lonely Boy used for "song1.mp3" is by Melanie Baker but I'm not sure, I've listened to far too many bad covers, my ears need bleaching :p
Any helpful comments appreciated :)
Well done with your painstaking research, i to dug into Youtube a while back but gave up. Hannah Davis is spot on for " Like I'm Gonna Lose You" and Maddy Thompson - Walking on the Moon (Song2) - Melody Wk6 looks like another positive. As for background noise, i found some of the Jess Greenberg songs like that in some of her live shows, and the audience and knocked over glass was in that actual performance and not added by Mr Dots. Also Melody Country song - (Jess Greenberg) Wk8 Melody Live at Concert, Jess records most of her stuff at home, and looks like her bedroom as does Hannah Davis it would seem, but Jessica's recordings can be a little tinny through low quality mics i think. Go to
and enjoy, she really does look good.

So have you managed to find all the actual artists yet ?

Regards James

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I would like to see an ending where Melody becomes a huge mega-rock star, but one like the 1970's and late 1960's rockers.
Drunk, wired up, trashing hotel rooms, banging multiple female groupies at once; basically Keith Richards. Then the MC comes back into Melody's life and "saves" her.
Or Melody ends up touring with Spinal Tap. :D

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Well done with your painstaking research, i to dug into Youtube a while back but gave up. Hannah Davis is spot on for " Like I'm Gonna Lose You" and Maddy Thompson - Walking on the Moon (Song2) - Melody Wk6 looks like another positive. As for background noise, i found some of the Jess Greenberg songs like that in some of her live shows, and the audience and knocked over glass was in that actual performance and not added by Mr Dots. Also Melody Country song - (Jess Greenberg) Wk8 Melody Live at Concert, Jess records most of her stuff at home, and looks like her bedroom as does Hannah Davis it would seem, but Jessica's recordings can be a little tinny through low quality mics i think. Go to
and enjoy, she really does look good.

So have you managed to find all the actual artists yet ?

Regards James
I've been resting today, just bingeing on Mutahar's Deep/Dank/Dark Web shite whilst I dick about on BlueStacks. Gotta go back to work soon too :( I'll see if I have time to search more this weekend. Did you spot that Jess has cleared her SoundCloud? Used to have a few tunes in there a while back, pretty sure they were not just covers too, now it's empty :(

Last edited:

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
Good lord this game is fucking long. Though I don't mean that in a bad way. It's nice that i'm not done already after just a few hours. Though I kinda don't wanna keep going till it's finished. I'm at the part where i've gotta choose weather or not to break things off with Becca and Amy. I didn't expect this many branching paths and potential endings when I started this game. Thought it'd always end with Melody being the endgame whether it was a good or bad ending. It's really so fucking difficult to choose who to go with. I'm eventually going to run all the paths but probably gonna do the Melody path first, Becca, Amy, then Izzy. Xianne after if that turns into a legit path.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sophie and xianne will be on sideline aka no realationships with either of them, just fuckbuddies.

Reactions: goochklok

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Jeez this game is so long, I've played like a couple weeks straight and the stories never end! I thought it was just a short game when I first download it. But it's good though, despite the music playing wasn't really my thing, all the characters are my type! they are really gorgeous! I kinda felt worried with the MC though of witch girl should I pick, I hope I get to keep them all as a harem, that'd great!

Last edited:
Reactions: goochklok

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Did you spot that Jess has cleared her SoundCloud?
No, didn't know she had one as i stuck with Youtube.
Forgot to ask as well, were you aware the two Jazz numbers Wk7 at the Jazz club, "Wild and Crazy" and "Wonderful" were by Addie Nichol ? This has been mentioned before here, but not everyone picks up these tips. For me, i think Addie has a wonderful voice, and Jazz Vocals is one of my favourite Genres, but each to their own i guess. :cool:

I guess you already know where the latest V0.11 background Music came from? In case not ; Kevin MacLeod, Melody Wk12 includes Kevin MacLeod background Music free to use. And shows Mr Dots is now seeking royalty free Music, as i think he had an issue with Jess, and might be why she cleared her SoundCloud account...just an opinion!

Have fun at work. :cool:

Awaiting DMD to drop later this month.....yummy!!!

bapbap

Jun 5, 2019
So will the 0.12 update be the final update and end the game?
Tbh, I really don't understand its end and choice. I haven't even met Izzy: thinking: and I'm at the end with Melody and her bff. And is it true that choosing only one person?
And how can I open the panel Lewd Gallery?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Curious to see why some people seem to believe the game will end in 2-3 updates. Did the devs say something about that and I missed it ? Doesn't seem logical to me to end it now. I still prefer DmD, but Melody is nonetheless one of the best games of this genre and the story didn't went far enough yet to reach an end.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
So will the 0.12 update be the final update and end the game?
Tbh, I really don't understand its end and choice. I haven't even met Izzy: thinking: and I'm at the end with Melody and her bff. And is it true that choosing only one person?
And how can I open the panel Lewd Gallery?

You meet Izzy (or Isabella) in the very first week of the game. She is Tim's sister who you stay with when Bethany kicks you out of the house. If you choose to sleep with Izzy, then she will pop up a couple more times in the first few weeks of the game.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Curious to see why some people seem to believe the game will end in 2-3 updates. Did the devs say something about that and I missed it ? Doesn't seem logical to me to end it now. I still prefer DmD, but Melody is nonetheless one of the best games of this genre and the story didn't went far enough yet to reach an end.
Easy. By then we will reach the 400 points mark and the highest possible relationship level.

bapbap

Jun 5, 2019
How no access?
I didn't notice it on the outside of the game, that's why I couldn't find it. But now everything is fine.

You meet Izzy (or Isabella) in the very first week of the game. She is Tim's sister who you stay with when Bethany kicks you out of the house. If you choose to sleep with Izzy, then she will pop up a couple more times in the first few weeks of the game.
Tysm

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes