4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

koyomin

Jun 28, 2019
Idk how to make it work, I downloaded v11to11b pathonly, copied the 2 .rpa files and placed them in the game folder, replaced the old two. It just didnt work

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just messin' ...another game I just got to play(you know what one) and still have noclue what it's doing. So .......
What game? there are quite a few games that I have no clue what's going on sometimes :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think and I don't want (y)
LOL

Your F'ing sick .....HANK!!!??? And this game should go on forever!
well there are't that many guys left so 3some (2 guys+melody) options are limited w/o adding new guy.

I'm pretty sure that idea was in jest it should be MC Melody and another one of the girls
true that.

Idk how to make it work, I downloaded v11to11b pathonly, copied the 2 .rpa files and placed them in the game folder, replaced the old two. It just didnt work
download 0.11b version and copy saves to 0.11b and play.

BlueHorseshoe

Jul 25, 2017
Nice to see Sophia getting involved in the action. I was worried about the sexual pacing. Missionary with Melody was starting to get boring.

Looking forward to anal, ass to mouth, threeway, and sharing of Melody with another guy.

Reactions: ionDivvy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sharing her with who? like I said earlier not many guys available.

dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
One thing I'd love to see, maybe once Melody is finished, is a Melody DMD crossover. In DMD we already know Melody exists within the same world. There's already been interaction with Koko and Dee.....maybe we could get something with Dee and Melody in the DMD storyline....kind of a special episode or something?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hopefully we get a Sophia and Melody lesbian scene given Sophia already has had her time with a girl before and possible toe sucking please Dots there's still much for including for the game's grand finale

Reactions: RustyV

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Also, what are JOHN and AWAM??? Worth checking out?
JOHN: Jessica O'Neill Hard News, best renders, good credible story, hot MC, lesbian content, sex with boyfriend, slow updates due to quality.
AWAM: A Wife and Mother, hot story (if you are into incest/MILF), good renders, slow build up and teasing, no sex except one time with hubby. Sloooow updates. Checkout Ellie :love:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Also, what are JOHN and AWAM??? Worth checking out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully we get a Sophia and Melody lesbian scene given Sophia already has had her time with a girl before and possible toe sucking please Dots there's still much for including for the game's grand finale
If not in this update,next one for sure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ah d's f, well he should be married with rachel (more or less happily) at that time when this game happens.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes