4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
page14_melody_becca05.jpg

Hi everyone,
With this particular preview, I've decided to share with you a new picture that will feature in the Lewd Gallery. Melody and Becca will feature in this upcoming update.

This pic, plus many more will be available to any of our $10+ patrons.
As always, thanks so much for your continued support.
It really means a lot to me :)

MrDots.

Mr_Hahn

Dec 30, 2018
I would like to know what the title of the instrumental song is that's being played in Week 12, when Melody and the MC are lying on the bed, watching a movie. I know it's (probably) a song by Kevin MacLeod, since his name is in the credits, but I would like to know the exact title of the song. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.

Sheet420

Sep 4, 2016
I can't load other peoples' saves. It constantly overwrites with my own saves from previous versions.

How do I fix?

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Finally got around to play. I have to say this is awesomely damn good game, I enjoy the story/music lesson an the perv in me loves the girls lmao. It going to be hard to pick the girl/path I want to follow because there all so lovely. Im fav are Izzy & Becca. I like Amy as a love interests but I don't think you can do a Amy/Melody/Sofia drum fest lol

Reactions: Les_Riggs

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Innovations?
Don't be hard to someone who had a hard time to translate to english something from his own language and that came out a bit wrong .
I know that feeling so well .
What's new in the next update ? That better ?
;)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Don't be hard to someone who had a hard time to translate to english something from his own language and that came out a bit wrong .
I know that feeling so well .
What's new in the next update ? That better ?
;)
Where I was " hard" or rude sorry? :unsure:

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
If you have the MC go for someone other than Melody (Becca, for example), would it be possible to get a Melody - Sophia ending?

Reactions: LLoyid

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
If you have the MC go for someone other than Melody (Becca, for example), would it be possible to get a Melody - Sophia ending?
You can but there will be consequences because it's not a harem game ;)

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes