4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Nothing like diving into Melody + Sophie route to test how deeper we can go,before crashing like the Hinderburg or winning¿?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
cxx
here is a working link (at least it should work)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
jande21 pls may you cange discord link in OP. There is still the old one which does not work anymore since months right now
pls use

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I can't load other peoples' saves. It constantly overwrites with my own saves from previous versions.

How do I fix?
Keep in mind that Ren'Py saves in 2 locations.
One is inside the Game directory
the other is c:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

Be sure to delete those in the latter folder as they will appear over the ones stored in the Game folder

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Hye guys, if you want to have the best ending with Melody, should you make her play song 1 or 2 at the local bar ? Song 2 makes a music producer interested

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Hye guys, if you want to have the best ending with Melody, should you make her play song 1 or 2 at the local bar ? Song 2 makes a music producer interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And in short without the spoiler: Pick 2.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
• Ignore all distractions (Best choice) (Melody +3) or Just do your best (your relationship with Melody and all the other girls you’re currently seeing will end, and you will return home with Bethany - BAD ENDING.)

Melody plays at The Metro Theatre (Evening) • We’re a team (Best choice) (Melody +5) or Tell him you will (Choosing this will eventually end your relationship with Melody, but you will remain as good friends. It will also enhance your chances of ending up with one of the other girls, if you’re on their paths.)

So there's no good choice in either of these situations, the walkthrough is not very clear there.
Is it something i dont understand or ?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah i know, I just thought there wasnt that much indication like early on in the walkthrough. Here both choice ar in the same line, not separated or anything.
Some directions are a little fuzzy on future implications, especially because some choices are not a straightforward GREAT vs HORRIBLE decision or even have an immediate impact. I guess these are examples of such cases.

Save points are your friends!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes