4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
am very sorry my english is not that great but i try my best :(
dont worry mate - its not your fault. Some over here seem to just expect that all people on the world are able to speak flawless english.
Dont bother about your typos, and just ignore those who are kidding about. Those people who WANT to understand you, WILL understand you - no matter what typos or grammar mistakes are made.

EDIT:
But enough "Off-topic" - we should get back to Melody, as it is what this thread is made for, and just "forget and get over this"!

Last edited:
Reactions: Genlog76

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
dont worry mate - its not your fault. Some over here seem just expect that all people on the world are able to speak flawless english.
Dont bother about your typos, and just ignore those who are kidding about. Those people who WANT to understand you, WILL understand you - no matter what typos or grammar mistakes are made
Thank you

Reactions: Hyperserver

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One aspect I do like about Melody is how open she is (if you chose to let her go down that route) with getting into a relationship with both Sophie and the MC at the same time. Melody starts a sexual relationship with both partners on her own accord with no outside influence. I would like to see her at least make out with a random female fan.

The fact that Melody admitted (to herself) she was aroused by seeing her bestie and her boyfriend make out which led to wanting to pull all three of them into a sexual dalliance helps make this VN not a DMD clone. Too many devs. (and writers in general) basically just rearrange the deck chairs in their stories. This shows how versatile the Mr.Dots team truly is at creating.
In fairness so far every main girl is a shorter babe with nice big boobs who has a slutty smaller breasted bestie, but hey some story elements are classic.

Last edited:

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
I've really enjoyed this game. I kinda wish it was possible to have Library Waifu continue as a side piece, but I'm decently happy with the MC/Melody/Sophia path so far.

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
That broken grammar/typos post really hurt my brain... lol. It was an impressively written comment, if only for how much it hurt my brain to read it.

Also, I absolutely love Melody's songs, where are those from? I've got a bunch of saves before the songs so I can go back and listen to them whenever. I still need to replay the game and, I guess, be less faithful since I've only seen Melody scenes (well, that and Melody/Sophia or Sophia/Xianne). XD Really looking forward to more of this story.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I search for it but couldn't find it. If someone shared a save file with Izzy ending please post here

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That broken grammar/typos post really hurt my brain... lol. It was an impressively written comment, if only for how much it hurt my brain to read it.

Also, I absolutely love Melody's songs, where are those from? I've got a bunch of saves before the songs so I can go back and listen to them whenever. I still need to replay the game and, I guess, be less faithful since I've only seen Melody scenes (well, that and Melody/Sophia or Sophia/Xianne). XD Really looking forward to more of this story.
the Songs are out of a bundle of 1300 songs which are allowed for use in games. Most of them are incognito and its nearly impossible to get the artists

Reactions: Deezius

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
I can only hope there is the possibility of an Amy + Lizzy Path.
They are both awesome characters and look wild enough for something of the sorts?!?!.
And let there be Pregnancy run wild :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They are both awesome characters and look wild enough for something of the sorts?!?!.
That would be nice of course but your forgetting this game is about Melody so be prepared for a lesser ending ;)

Reactions: TheFinder

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
I agree with you 100% and I should have pregnancy to this
Gameit makes it more fun it should not be at the end of the game either it should be near the beginning or middle of the game for pregnancy

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
Oh, any chance of a link for that bundle of songs? I'd love to toss them on my ipod and be able to sing to them when I'm driving. :D I'd settle for just having the songs from the game, if they're readily available in the files or something, even.

I'd totally sing them at the karaoke I run, too, but getting a karaoke version of them isn't going to happen, haha.

Taka65

Jun 17, 2018
I must say i'm liking it so far for the most part, still early on i think...but my god the MC is kinda getting on my nerves. He says he isnt the type of guy to lead girls on but from where i'm standing that is exactly what he is doing, like he comes off as a nice guy but his actions and thought are so damn differnt at times. I really hope this comes together by the end because this m*****F***er seems like he has a split personality at times.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes