4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

list101

Mar 18, 2019
"PRACTICE" - Sorry otherwise it is such a good game.When I saw it once no problem, then twice and then kept going... for fuck sake! It is spelled "practice" the verb and the noun - I know I should practice restraint, but I couldn't resist...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I finally got back to this after nearly a year and I think I'm close (in the middle of Week 11 but still not reached the current end, I'm sure it's been brought up a lot but I can't say I'm a fan of the animations and like with other games that I find lacking in this area I wish the focus would be on just providing more screens per scene than 2-4 animations that are (mostly) crudely animated, short loops that then get sped up with not enough frames to support it and look worse because of it. I think the Melody ones look better (which might be a sign of progress I guess seeing how they came later) but again, a few animations (with some noticeable recycling) is just more limited and I haven't found most of them to be all that hot. Those limitations make me think this game should have an edging tag, hell that'd fit early on in the game too.

"PRACTICE" - Sorry otherwise it is such a good game.When I saw it once no problem, then twice and then kept going... for fuck sake! It is spelled "practice" the verb and the noun - I know I should practice restraint, but I couldn't resist...
It bothers me too but practise is the spelling in British/International English for the verb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Because most players want the threesome scene with Sophia. Having her fool around with Melody is actually a requirement for the threesome iirc.
i also go that path i stile think its the best choice for melody to have Fi with her
and the MC dont mind ad all
but then again ad some point the MC must tell melody that he have yummy with Fi to
and how wil melody think about it

am pretty sure the new update wil be alot of talking how the relationship wil go on from there

zizirikiki

Sep 29, 2017
hello , why can't I start a new game, I can play with my save but I want to start a new one and I' m blocked when I want to enter my name Image2.jpg

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if a threesome or foursome occurs that will affect a perfect ending with melody
remember this is not dmd the dev made it so this is all about melody and nothing else matters
where do you get 4some? there's only 3 girls mc is involved and then neighbor and 1 of girl's aunt and best friend's sister and aunt would beat shit out of mc if she found out that mc is banging his niece.

Melody's aunt. She does anal.
izzy does too (twice while amy does only once).

hello , why can't I start a new game, I can play with my save but I want to start a new one and I' m blocked when I want to enter my name
just type name you want and it appears on screen.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
where do you get 4some? there's only 3 girls mc is involved and then neighbor and 1 of girl's aunt and best friend's sister and aunt would beat shit out of mc if she found out that mc is banging his niece.

Foursome is Xianne Melody Sophia with MC ( depends on your choices and the relationship between Xianne and Sophia)

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Official walkthrough says you can get a 4some with M, S and X at the end of the game. Idk if that's still the plan.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019

are you even paying attention
sophia melody xianne and the mc in a later version
but that will ruin chances of getting the so called perfect ending with melody

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes