4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
no izzy's scene since save is too far (end of content) and don't want to replay since end of 0.10.
for izzi scene or path you will have to end relationship with melody amy and rebecca boring right?

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
for izzi scene or path you will have to end relationship with melody amy and rebecca boring right?
If you don't wanna go through all that and just want to see the content, load up a save at the beginning of week 12 and switch everyone except Izzy to Locked in the menu. From that point it'll only take you like half an hour to get to get ending (or like two minutes if you hold down CTRL to skip the dialog)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
So I guess when i reach 400 it will be game over or the happy ending sort of
i just hope DMD doesnt end like this i hope it never ends

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I just wish Mr Dots knew how to use those microphones. When they are in a suspended clip like that they are SIDE address capsules, not end address.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure I asked this question before either on this game or DMD or somewhere else. Will the other girls find out you are cheating on them, or can you just do a harem run without worrying about it?
Oh, Trust me, A harem is a baaaad idea. Take it from a guy with experience. The result is heart-wrenching...

Reactions: Zontany

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Spoilers ahead for the Bethany and Steve section of the story. You have been warned

Alright... Random Thought, when I played this game, up to the part where we see Bethany and Steve Scheming to ruin Melody's debut show, It was so... Visceral, like, I was reading and getting more and more infuriated but i didn't feel it until that part passed, then the wave of anger just washed over me like an aftershock. It made me wish that the MC would just break Steve's arm, or something to that magnitude and slap the ABSOLUTE shit out of Bethany. I'm tired of her shit. She needs to move on. Crazy exes am I right? And Steve, what the fuck is his deal, he's obsessed with Melody's Guitar which is a memento from her recently DEAD MOTHER. Like, how stone-cold do you have to be, to go out of your way to get your clutches on that absolutely priceless keepsake that belongs to your ex, but still keep trying to win her back or convince her to try again - or whatever the fuck he wants to call what he has been doing every chance he gets - then threaten to break it when she wants it back? I'm still VERY livid just thinking about it...but I would also love a discussion about this... maybe someone else has a different viewpoint...:rolleyes:
I don't want to defend anything they did, obviously it's bad... like cartoon villain bad. But I do understand feeling so hurt and betrayed by a break-up that you'd do almost anything to hurt them as badly as they hurt you. I'd never actually follow through on it and I don't think any of us would, but there's a certain visceral pleasure in the idea of just royally fucking over someone when you thought they were the love of your life and then you have to see them with someone else. It's one of the most painful things anyone can experience and it can really fuck with your head.

Honestly I don't think that part of the game was particularly believable because like I said, what they did was comic book supervillain levels of bad to the point that it's ridiculous, but I do find the motives relatable.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
There is a spoilers tag to hide the text directly :p

I mean...A little crazy never hurt nobody, but her brand of crazy is just annoying... And Steve... Now that i think about it, I noticed a little detail that only now stood out to me. All of Steve's renders has him wearing a very stupid look on his face. He just looks like his brain is hollow all the time... and that made me laugh... Also thanks for telling me about the spoiler thing... Now i know how to use it. :cool:

Reactions: LP83

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
I don't want to defend anything they did, obviously it's bad... like cartoon villain bad. But I do understand feeling so hurt and betrayed by a break-up that you'd do almost anything to hurt them as badly as they hurt you. I'd never actually follow through on it and I don't think any of us would, but there's a certain visceral pleasure in the idea of just royally fucking over someone when you thought they were the love of your life and then you have to see them with someone else. It's one of the most painful things anyone can experience and it can really fuck with your head.

Honestly I don't think that part of the game was particularly believable because like I said, what they did was comic book supervillain levels of bad to the point that it's ridiculous, but I do find the motives relatable.
Yeah, I know what you mean... But I mean, I wouldn't say CARTOON VILLAIN levels of bad, I was okay with how they did it, I was just frustrated that they did it to begin with. I wish Bethany would just give it a rest. MC was kicked out by Bethany, but instead of pining after her and taking pot-shots at her new life without him like a petty psycho, he simply moved on with his life. Now, to be fair, the frustration of knowing that it's your fault that person is now happy and prospering with someone else while you have nothing to show is soul-gnawing, and she went to some serious extremes, first, to try and fix it. Then when she realized the gravity of her actions and the finality of the consequences of said actions, she took her grief and turned it into vindictive anger; in her mind, subconsciously superimposing the situation's downfalls on the MC because the way she sees it, he is the reason she is hurting so much, he is the reason she can't go through with her attempt to purge him from her life, because despite his lack of presence her physical space, he has left his mark on her and she will never sleep comfortably until he is back "where he belongs". Simply put, given her domineering and overwhelming personality, he is the reason she feels vulnerable, and she doesn't like feeling vulnerable... There was some really good thought put into the script, but It just tugs on the wrong strings for me personally and as a result, I hate Bethany as a character. Thanks for taking them time to respond, though, I love having discussions and trading ideas like this!

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
What about Izzy, is it safe to have a relationship with her or does that fall under the same as the last one?
She's safe too. The only one that can lead to a bad ending is the aunt. Becca will eventually dump you if you're not exclusive with her but the game doesn't end. Xianne will bail on you if she starts hooking up with Sophia but again, not an ending.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
She's safe too. The only one that can lead to a bad ending is the aunt. Becca will eventually dump you if you're not exclusive with her but the game doesn't end. Xianne will bail on you if she starts hooking up with Sophia but again, not an ending.
Thank you for the tips.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Please, Maldus , is it possible to share 1080p Lewd Gallery again? In-game renders are only 720p and its not so great for desktop Wallpapers. It would be really great, if it's possible. Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on my play Xianne and Fi are spending "quality" time with eachothers and with mc too (Xianne broke up after Melody's 1st concert for some reason but after that no problems).

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes