4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It doesnt matter how the Aunt reacts. I can see by the genre nothing has changed so this is pretty much a one way thing. Too bad it cant be a harem thing like most games.
Why is Rebecca coming back if he cant be with her or anyone for that matter.
She must miss the tate of the sasage or something like that.
Not unless Melody says its ok and that genre finally changes.

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Guys - you dont need so much saves for different endings - just klick on the portrait in upper right corner - then click on "other girls" and toggle the path(s) on/off as you want to
That's a good reminder that we can dynamically turn on/off options for being involved with different characters.

I would offer that having unique save paths can also make it easier to pick up from where you left off with combinations of options that rely on choices more than a single installment before the latest. I find it convenient to keep multiple paths, each with their own options and consequences, with unique labels to keep them clear for me. Melody can be a complex game to get through if you want to experience EVERYTHING it has to offer, as I see it :)

So, various options available!

Reactions: Hyperserver

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thought Calgary was right above Washington State...Humm guess I'm a stupid American :p
Guess you mistook the city for Vancouver. That's right above Washington. Calgary is right on the Eastern edge of the Rockies.

But I guess we'd get better back to Melody before a mod gets fed up with geography. :whistle:

Reactions: JeefZ

lkta

May 3, 2017
Small error at the end, If you pick sofia first the names are the wrong way around during the "wet bit"

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm, just downloaded the new version from the mega link. Is it just me or is it compressed or something? The quality definitely seems a bit off. especially when I backed up and saw the animation in the hotel room from the last update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I may just squee a lil bit.

Amy and Beks....

Those with Izzy's ending have made ma happy bunny indeed.

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
why is this version only 1.5gb?(0.10 was 3.7 gb). is this a crappy reencode of the game? or did Mr dots games drop the quality of their work? a big part of the appeal this game had for me was the clean and sharp images and not just the crappy, noisy, 720p render other games have...

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes