4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Nice update and tnx for the share :)
It's time to end Melody, the story really became boring to me.

I hope for the next project the girls will look a bit older, and not like they are 12 and our MC is 35, it looks weird :confused:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I ike vanilla and Melody was a fun game until the end of the Team Rocket, the problem here isn't the genre of the VN it is in the writing, once you have achieved everything you don't have many reasons to keep going.
Then again the game must be reaching its ending, so let see what comes next.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I really like this game. The way the MC talks is often a bit sissy but I can deal with that as the story unfolds. Would have been nice to have a Sophie only route. Sweet, petite, a little dirty but magnifique. I would really have liked a Sophie only route. Now I can only hope the shared route continues.

Edit: Oh, yeah... Xianne should become the bands masseuse. All that stress.... Now how do we replace Dash with a Gash?

Last edited:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Nope .. no can do .. Enjoy it as this master state brings all the joy of Gaming Hard;)!!
Welp.. That explains the occasional large drop in quality.
I really hope MrDots plans to release a less-compressed version when it's all over, or that he realizes how destructive such a blanket compression is for his work and takes a more manual approach in the future.

edit: Come on devs, don't blanket-apply compression - Its different to what some very helpful members of this site has provided for a while now, as original quality has remained available as an alternative.
You need to adjust it based on the scene or you'll have artifacting ruin what is otherwise among the highest-quality renders in the genre! It's great that you proactively want to support those that are stuck with metered or terrible bandwidth, but if you do it by simply running a script against your image folder at least provide the pre-compressed version for the majority that have decent ISP's and would like for past quality to remain intact.

Last edited:
Reactions: SupaSuperb

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
can anyone give save file for rebecca toilet scene and the new one i dk what i did wrong that icant get that both scene tired start all over

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
me too. I wish I can have ending with Xianne :(

TBH, in Life with Mary, I prefer Andy (mother) over her. while in here, I prefer Amy (aunt) over Melody. and it would be awesome to have Xianne+Amy :love:

but I hope I can have a good ending with Amy.
God damnit this is exactly the problem with you young people nowadays. All the youth can think about is coition AND sexual intercourse and on top of that fuck around AND as if that were not enough you all want to have hot steamy SEX with multiple gorgeus and sexy young women!! :mad::rolleyes: ..where is this fucking society going I wonder. Back in my days when i was young we only....erm..fucked like rabbits..:whistle:...but that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS !!..:p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes