4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have a question, ive done a pure Melody path and yet it still says i fooled around with Sophia, even though i havent done anything with her, bug or did i screw up somewhere.
Bug, it happens sometimes with old saves. You'd know if you'd fooled around with Sophia.
Having said that you can fix that easily. On the top right hand corner click on the Melody icon, choose the "Other Girls" tab. there you can set which girl you're in a relationship, just change all of them except Melody to "Locked".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pmktrn17

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Several saves from the previous version (11) crash the game.. is this normal or some bug? I did play v11 with the new stats over 200..

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Bug, it happens with sometimes with old saves. You'd know if you'd fooled around with Sophia.
Having said that you can fix that easily. On the top right hand corner click on the Melody icon, choose the "Other Girls" tab. there you can set which girl you're in a relationship, just change all of them except Melody to "Locked".
Thanx, never fooled around with her even when the mod told me to, and all the women are locked except for Melody. After i finish this play through i just might do a clean wipe of the game (regedit, delete all files and redownload) and start clean again.

Again thank you for the replay.

Reactions: chesterseenes316

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
another great update for Mrdots finally next month is DMD update. just curious why his patreon info is only about melody? how about for DMD?

Reactions: Darkaura

arms99

May 11, 2018
Reactions: fried

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
So the ending of Melody is almost here, while DMD has alot material left. What will happen after Melody besides DMD every third month? A new project?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
V.12 but only 1.5GB, I wonder if all previous versions in it or not
The past few pages mention that MrDots seems to have compressed the image and animation files for all weeks (i.e., not just the newer ones), which led to the smaller size.

arms99

May 11, 2018
So the ending of Melody is almost here, while DMD has alot material left. What will happen after Melody besides DMD every third month? A new project?
mrdots hasn't said anything, but a new project sounds like the most likely scenario. I assume we'll know for sure in a couple of months time when he posts the final Melody update. Personally I'm looking forward to the prospect of a new game by mrdots

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
mrdots hasn't said anything, but a new project sounds like the most likely scenario. I assume we'll know for sure in a couple of months time when he posts the final Melody update. Personally I'm looking forward to the prospect of a new game by mrdots
I wanted to put the saves you shared into the game but I can't find the place to put them in???

arms99

May 11, 2018
I wanted to put the saves you shared into the game but I can't find the place to put them in???
For pc you drop it into the saves folder (you may need to create the folder) which should be located somewhere along the lines of:
.../Melody-0.12-pc/game/saves/
After just make sure you're looking in the right page for the save, for example save 6-1-LT1.save will appear in page 6
Also f95zone will add some random numbers followed by _ at the beginning of file names when you download them, just make sure to get rid of these from the file name.

Reactions: BALOM91 and kalux

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Jeff Steele (from their team) has intimated that a followon project is likely, but not necessarily something which directly follows from either Melody or DMD (perhaps some characters might follow through, was one idea tossed out.) That was awhile ago, so anything is possible, I suppose.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes