4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

lkta

May 3, 2017
My previous save doesnt work at all. Wtf, it gives me the same fucking message like every other game when there's a problem
If your final save from the previous version doesn't work try the save or two before the last one. Usually fixes the issue In 90% of these games

Reactions: TheFinder

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
The largest drops in size is because he swapped from VP8+Vorbis to VP9+Opus on the animations, and JPEG(Quality 94) to WEBPVP8(Unknown settings).
The WEBP quality setting was in my opinion set too low for most images. But also suspect the new encoding was done on the previously-encoded files, hence a more noticeable drop in quality.

Thankfully he kept extensions the same, so you can just copy over version 0.10 or earlier to replace the re-encodes.

Reactions: Darkaura and fried

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Nice update as always, plenty of content.
I do hope Sophia sticks around though, I kinda like having the dynamic duo around as it were.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Finally got my super happy Becca ending. All is right with the world. It went so good and was really well done and not just a wave goodbye you get from some side character endings.

arms99

May 11, 2018
You just drop it in save right ? Well i did it, and i dont where it is in the load thing in the game, I can't find it.
For pc you drop it into the saves folder which should be located somewhere along the lines of:
.../Melody-0.12-pc/game/saves/
After just make sure you're looking in the right page for the save, for example save 6-1-LT1.save will appear in page 6
Also f95zone will add some random numbers followed by _ at the beginning of file names when you download them, just make sure to get rid of these from the file name.

Last edited:

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
I have a question, ive done a pure Melody path and yet it still says i fooled around with Sophia, even though i havent done anything with her, bug or did i screw up somewhere.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I have a question, ive done a pure Melody path and yet it still says i fooled around with Sophia, even though i havent done anything with her, bug or did i screw up somewhere.
Bug, it happens sometimes with old saves. You'd know if you'd fooled around with Sophia.
Having said that you can fix that easily. On the top right hand corner click on the Melody icon, choose the "Other Girls" tab. there you can set which girl you're in a relationship, just change all of them except Melody to "Locked".

Last edited:
Reactions: Pmktrn17

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Several saves from the previous version (11) crash the game.. is this normal or some bug? I did play v11 with the new stats over 200..

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes