4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No, you suggest than i should developed new better compression... That was developed in 20th century... And compression from last version was better than current... You should extract both and compare... :) Good luck...
Last DMD from dev is 500 mb, unofficial compressed 190... Don't think dev is good in compression department... :)
Sorry, but you misunderstood my post completely, I believe - the context of this discussion was concerning compression used in this game and I was not addressing compression techniques in a more general sense. As I said, it's valid for subscribers to petition the Devs for updating the compression quality settings being used today.

(Outside of that, I coincidentally happen to have reasonable experience with image formats and even briefly worked with one of the contributing patent authors whose work supported the eventual JPEG standard).

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Sorry, but you misunderstood my post completely, I believe - the context of this discussion was concerning compression used in this game and I was not addressing compression techniques in a more general sense. As I said, it's valid for subscribers to petition the Devs for updating the compression quality settings being used today.

(Outside of that, I coincidentally happen to have reasonable experience with image formats and even briefly worked with one of the contributing patent authors whose work supported the eventual JPEG standard).
Depend of your answer i don't think you hawe any experience... And no, you misuderstood my opinion...

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
star has most sex scenes and it includes sophie and xianne.
I whizzed through it and ended up getting the Sophie and Melody 3some. For some reason it made me finish with Rebecca which I did not want to do. Cannot be arsed with going through it again though as the start and end out comes are too widely spaced.

Cheers anyway man.

Get_Drunk

Nov 16, 2018
star has most sex scenes and it includes sophie and xianne.

what 4some? no such thing yet, best is sophie and melody 3some with mc.
I players using the walktrough mod and at certain point (when you gave to Choose "all for casual" or "just to be friend" the mod warns me that choosing "all for casual" there is a chance for a foursome. Also in the walktrough says the same thing, looks like a MFFF with melody, Sophia and Xania

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I players using the walktrough mod and at certain point (when you gave to Choose "all for casual" or "just to be friend" the mod warns me that choosing "all for casual" there is a chance for a foursome. Also in the walktrough says the same thing, looks like a MFFF with melody, Sophia and Xania
Yeah, but not yet...

parjuli

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks, I went back about Three saves and it worked. I need to learn how to maneuver around the folders and files. like how do you create a spoiler and attach files to a post here. Thanks again goobdoob

i'm sorry, but how did u do that? where is "spoiler"?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes