4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
After some constructive discussion with the Dev team, we have encouraging consideration from MrDots:

I'll keep tweaking the settings and try to do better in the next update
But again, a future release with high quality images is also being talked about, so even if some releases seem more artifacty now there may also be an ULTIMATE image quality version at some point.

Reactions: TheFinder

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have save file for Amy, Becca and Isabela's ending ?
again: easy if you have week 11 save, just turn others you don't want off and turn that you want to see on and after few mins playing you'll get to wanted ending.

noice update...now if only

the MC/me! have a sister to incest with...then this package is complete:devilish:
you want dots to be completely kicked out from patreon?

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
ah Game Overs huh thanks for the fast reply Bakkalon

Well its a new game starting heart breaking time i guess multiple saves HO

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Click the "COPY" button and paste the result in a spoiler. Also say what you were doing that caused the exception.

No, you don't need to copy saves over.
Dont understand what you mean. Also, I just clicked on loading a save, loaded one, error, game closes.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Dont understand what you mean. Also, I just clicked on loading a save, loaded one, error, game closes.
Is that happening when you try to load every save point, or just some of them? Sometimes Ren'Py can cause issues with trying to load past saves but it could also be isolated to saves beyond a certain point.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
At the bottom of the error window, one of the options is "copy". Do that, and paste the text into a spoiler.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes