4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I far as I can tell you have to cheat in order to get the melody+sophia+xi path, by unlocking the necessary relationships. They screwed it up the requirements like you just mentioned, since you can't be on the xi path and have soph & xi lesbian at the same time (which are both needed for the path)
Might have been an issue with coding which is why they had to simplify this route, who knows??
And perhaps the December overview is when they'll fix problems such as this one.
No big deal, it's simple enough to get that foursome scene if the WT is ready properly. ;)

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Might have been an issue with coding which is why they had to simplify this route, who knows??
And perhaps the December overview is when they'll fix problems such as this one.
No big deal, it's simple enough to get that foursome scene if the WT is ready properly. ;)
It's simple enough to cheat anyway. After all they give you the option to manually change all the relationships in the game any way you want

Reactions: Les_Riggs

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I dont understand you guys.. all these sites where you upload have a lot of limitations, either in terms of GB like mega or you can download only 1 file in 120 minutes (and if you divide the update in 6 rar files thats 120 minutes X 6) or you must wait till you can start downloading or of course you must buy their pro version to get the limitations away.. why dont you just use nopy where there are NO LIMITATIONS AT ALL??? I don't know if there are problems to upload there but that's the most user friendly site for downloads..
Not all file hosts work in every country.
For example, I have been told that k2S does not work in Australia.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Nopy currently does not allow public upload or registration, only those with an account can upload to that host.
And should the admins of this site not have such an account? I suppose its free.. Besides, i wonder why the main page of this thread still says version 12.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And should the admins of this site not have such an account? I suppose its free.. Besides, i wonder why the main page of this thread still says version 12.
Yes uploaders have access which is how most of the downloads on this site have a nopy link, the OP likely hasn't yet been updated because nobody has yet notified the uploaders via report or created a request to have it done.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
The Workupload Link doesn't work and that NOPY link is throwing up virus warnings, that SENDGB link also has No file

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version. Hey, better late than never, amirite?

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Melody [v0.12 Extras] [MrDots Games] - Original Size: 1.45GB

Download PC (787MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v13 pls.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP. If we're lucky, we might have 1 or 2 more pc links. If we're fortunate. Also working on the HQ links which are nearly 6gb.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I am a little sad no animations for the Xi/Melody/Soph scene. Frankly no Soph at all, bummer. Good update as always though. I really enjoy the game.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Updated OP. If we're lucky, we might have 1 or 2 more pc links. If we're fortunate. Also working on the HQ links which are nearly 6gb.
Oh okay this answers the question i was about to ask.
I was wondering why the mega links back a few pages were 5.54gb and the Nopy link on the front page were 1.62gb
Thought it was compressed but it's just difference in quality.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes