4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Wait, so on the paths where you get Melody pregnant, you don't even get to see her pregnant? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of including pregnancy in the game at all? You might as well just have skipped everything that happens and said you had a baby several months later. Or am I missing something?
Pregnancy was for story purposes, not as a fetish. You don't see her pregnant (that I remember), but you do basically skip ahead to when she gave birth. You see the baby and then it skips again to when she (baby) is a toddler. Super cute.

Reactions: evildead

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I understand that the dev wanted to have the possibility of a game over towards the end of the game, maybe so .. for the fun of it but.. why Jade? Of curse she's into the MC , ok but they were together many years on tours, many times drunk, and she didnt jump on him (except once at the beginning) in spite of his quite cold relation with Bethany. Why now when eveyone can see he's very much in love with Melody? That makes no sense. If a possible game over was really needed (which i doubt), then why not just let Amy (who was also there partying) go to his room instead of Jade for instance, for a "last fuck" or a "first and last fuck" depending on route, and let Melody catch them..

(sorry i wanted to comply with the request above but I have no idea how to make a spoiler.. i clicked on that icon but nothing happened)

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
sad to see Melody coming to an end,i feel like it could get couple more updates at least since the real fun just started if you're on multiple girl path. i guess it makes sense to finish it here,on a high note,but i'd sure loved to see more.

this game probably has one of the best looking sets of characters and for me Melody is damn near perfect,it sucks that we won't see them again but i do look forward to new project since Mrdots really does know how to create hot girls,even though i doubt he can top Melody

Reactions: Les_Riggs

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If i was MrDots, my next game would go like this :

In the seaside town where D and F live, there is a swinger club which they now regularly visit. And... while Melody is on tour as opening act for Koko and they have a show in that city, she and her (now) husband go check that club also .. and they meet D and F here and swing with them :) Sophia could also accompany them to the club and also Xiane, and they also meet Elena there and .. Graham and Olivia .. and Georgina .. and we also find out that Rebecca got a job at the local library and she comes also to the club with her new BF: ..Martin :) then Izzy had a flight to that town and due to bad weather can not get another flight so she comes also to the club with her captain, the bad weather continues, so Koko also joins them coz the tour can't go on.. And Amy is also there presenting her new clothes collection and taking cocks in all her openings .. Other damn good looking characters from DMD and Melody can be easily brought there too for future updates.. And everybody fucks everybody in all possible combinations and positions plus gangbangs & buckakes plus possible poliamory relations, till the end of time.. or at least the end of the bad weather.. :)

This is the game i wish to see as MrDots' 3rd game! I wont charge for the story.. just DO IT PLEASE :)

Last edited:

SystemOne

Apr 28, 2017
If i was MrDots, my next game would go like this :

In the seaside town where D and F live, there is a swinger club which they now regularly visit. And... while Melody is on tour as opening act for Koko and they have a show in that city, she and her (now) husband go check that club also .. and they meet D and F here and swing with them :) Sophia could also accompany them to the club and also Xiane, and they also meet Elena there and .. Graham and Olivia .. and Georgina .. and we also find out that Rebecca got a job at the local library and she comes also to the club with her new BF: ..Martin :) then Izzy had a flight to that town and due to bad weather can not get another flight so she comes also to the club with her captain, the bad weather continues, so Koko also joins them coz the tour can't go on.. And Amy is also there presenting her new clothes collection and taking cocks in all her openings .. Other damn good looking characters from DMD and Melody can be easily brought there too for future updates.. And everybody fucks everybody in all possible combinations and positions plus gangbangs & buckakes plus possible poliamory relations, till the end of time.. or at least the end of the bad weather.. :)

This is the game i wish to see as MrDots' 3rd game! I wont charge for the story.. just DO IT PLEASE :)
No.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
ill have to hold off till someone releases it on MEGAdownloads i cant do the other sites not sure why they didn't posted the mega link like all the other updates
probably because mega has a limit of 5GB per day per IP and this file is over 5GB

Reactions: ARNAC

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
you
I love this game, but it's unfortunate will never get a threesome with Melody and her Aunt. I think the Aunt could secretly be her real mom too.
you do relise both said that her mom is dead right? and also Melody said her mom was a music lover

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes