4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hope HQ version will also be posted here in the near future...
It has been posted
Mega(HQ):
Google(HQ):
Melody v0.13 Extras Included + 1080p Lewd Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

Lewd Gallery Password: trouble

Lewd Gallery Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I ended up with the family ending...not a bad ending tbh. Love sophie...was hoping for her to be more involved with the ending but w/e. I was satisfied with how it turned out:)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hey is it going to blow up in my face if I keep pursuing all the girls?
YEP.....I don't know if it changed but I definately got smacked with a game over for banging both amy and melody in V11 or 12...don't remember which. But if played right you can have mel and sophie with no problems.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
YEP.....I don't know if it changed but I definately got smacked with a game over for banging both amy and melody in V11 or 12...don't remember which. But if played right you can have mel and sophie with no problems.
Amy is the aunt? That would make sense. thank you

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Amy is the aunt? That would make sense. thank you
and the choice to break it off with amy is so far back that your save is rendered pretty much useless. I'm sure you could change a variable in the console to fix it but not everyone knows what to change or even look for.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
and the choice to break it off with amy is so far back that your save is rendered pretty much useless. I'm sure you could change a variable in the console to fix it but not everyone knows what to change or even look for.
you guys know you can disable and enable relationships on the fly in this and DMD right? it's in the options

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
there is an option ingame by clicking portrait -> other girls -> toggle paths locked/unlocked

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Sad that some scenes dont have animations on it like the honeymoon scene those are some good positions too. Same with the Mel-Sop-Xi scene no animations.

All in all a great ending for those game.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i got the good ending first and a family ending after, family ending is cute and nice :)
but i can't get the perfect ending for the life of me... didn't get her pregnant, all other paths are locked, max points with M, like wtf??? :D

save anybody? :D

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yOU JUST SAID YOU GOT THE YUM YUM HEART WARMING ENDINGS!!!

Why .. oh why spoil and tarnish such a hopeful finish to a wondrous game with ..What?

do you really want Game Overs ???

:eek::oops:o_O:cautious::censored:

• Angry
Reactions: SpikeZg

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm not sad this is ending. Of course, seeing a game be near completion, should always be celebrated. Far too few reach this stage. So, congrats, for that, at least, MrDots.

But I'm not sad, I'm just, eh, ok. And that's it.

There will be another brainless game coming soon, so we can get our jollies on that... :rolleyes:

I miss some other games out there that have ended, and the characters therein. They left a lasting impression because they were written so well and really reached us the players. They weren't flippant.

As good as this game was produced, and as hot as the characters were, physically, especially Melody. I never made a connection with any of them. Their characters were, almost, unremarkable and in some cases too fleeting.

Giving choices is always good and all, but the story arcs became so complex, that having to try each path, meant I never had a deep connection with anyone of them. It was play, with no substance.

I don't think I'll miss this, which is, in and of its self, kinda sad.

I really hope MrDots pays more attention to character development in his next game. He has mastered game development, he has mastered rendering and he has mastered scene design. But writing and characters. I mean it's good, but I keep forgetting this game even exists, and I'm a whore for AVNs.
I agree, at least on some stuff. I liked the game and liked the 2 Melody endings quite a bit but I never really made a connection with the characters, not even Melody. She is my favorite girl, but she also has the vast majority of content so thats probably expected.

I think the lacking of a connection is because of the lack of conflict. Conflict, at least for me, generally creates the strong(er) connection between myself and the character. It develops emotions; it makes it more "real". Now, there was conflict in the game but the stuff between Mel/MC vs the Ex's wasn't very good IMO; they were like cartoon supervillains. The keeping their relationship secret from the agent and Amy aren't very significant at all. I do think Melody dealing with her moms death more would've helped with that connection; I liked and sympathized with her the most when she was talking about her mom but that didn't get touched on much. The other girls simply didn't have enough content to get me to care about them.

I don't really think the arcs are that complex though. There are really only a couple "main" arcs and the paths for the most part didn't interact with each other. You can either romance Mel or not, thats the 2 arcs. The other girls stories (Amy/Becca/Izzy) are paths off the No-Mel arc and aren't connected to each other (besides only 1 at a time). The X/So routes are paths off the Mel or the No-Mel arc and interact a few times with each other.

Another thing is while overall its well written, I feel like a lot of it was too long winded. Especially the MC's bedtime monologues, I feel like you can say the same thing in a lot fewer words. Its almost filler. You don't need the long explanations MC sometimes gave either, its not a natural way of talking.

Last edited:

Deleted member 54063

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I agree, at least on some stuff. I liked the game and liked the 2 Melody endings quite a bit but I never really made a connection with the characters, not even Melody. She is my favorite girl, but she also has the vast majority of content so thats probably expected.

I think the lacking of a connection is because of the lack of conflict. Conflict, at least for me, generally creates the strong(er) connection between myself and the character. It develops emotions; it makes it more "real". Now, there was conflict in the game but the stuff between Mel/MC vs the Ex's wasn't very good IMO; they were like cartoon supervillains. The keeping their relationship secret from the agent and Amy aren't very significant at all. I do think Melody dealing with her moms death more would've helped with that connection; I liked and sympathized with her the most when she was talking about her mom but that didn't get touched on much. The other girls simply didn't have enough content to get me to care about them.

I don't really think the arcs are that complex though. There are really only a couple "main" arcs and the paths for the most part didn't interact with each other. You can either romance Mel or not, thats the 2 arcs. The other girls stories (Amy/Becca/Izzy) are paths off the No-Mel arc and aren't connected to each other (besides only 1 at a time). The X/So routes are paths off the Mel route or the No-Mel arc and interact a few times with each other.
Well, I didn't really mean that they were too complex. I was just trying to state that because of the bit of complexity that was there, it drove you down a path. I was making the point that you had to replay it to experience other stuff, which isn't bad. But in doing so, your story changes. Where you were in love with X character before, you're now not. It's mixed emotions. And in order to enjoy the other paths, you can't have a connection with the others, otherwise, it would be bittersweet.

DatBoit

Dec 2, 2018
Wait, so on the paths where you get Melody pregnant, you don't even get to see her pregnant? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of including pregnancy in the game at all? You might as well just have skipped everything that happens and said you had a baby several months later. Or am I missing something?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes