4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
you do realise both said that her mom is dead right? and also Melody said her mom was a music lover
Just a little headcanon I got... doing a little bit of reading between the lines.

Let me run this possible scenario past you. Melody's dead mom wanted a baby, and tried to do so for some time unsuccessfully. Melody's Aunt is a "career woman". Melody's aunt got pregnent with Melody. "Welp, I guess I'll abort it. I don't want to have kids. I am a career woman afterall..." Melody's dead mom is like... "Nooooo please don't I'll raise her as if she were my own. Please don't abort that baby. Life is precious I have been trying to have a baby for a long time and can't have one. Please let me raise her as my own..." Then Melody's aunt agrees to be the "Aunt" and not the "Mom" of Melody. Later on Melody's dead mom dies.... Well shit... now Melodies aunt got herself in a situation here a real Dilemma... Does she tell her that she is her REAL mom? Wait she can't exactly do that how would she possibly tell her?

"You know I was going to abort you. However your real mom wanted you so I gave you up... Guess what I'm your real mom!" That is a SUPER HARD conversation to have so she would likely never have it. She doesn't want to betray the memory of the woman who actually raised Melody afterall and does not want all that drama.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Kinda weird, according to walkthrough - Week 14 max point 389, but Mr. perfect is 400 and this should be final update

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Kinda weird, according to walkthrough - Week 14 max point 389, but Mr. perfect is 400 and this should be final update
They wrote:
In our final update at the end of the year, there will be a special scene that you can get if you gain all 400 points on offer, which will be the new highest possible total after the December release.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
One of the best games here. It was sad to see it end this soon, I'd have loved to see Melody's journey to continue bit longer and perhaps to add Jade into harem. But at least I can play it bit more to get other endings too.

I found one typo though, in the beginning of update when MC is in the shower with girls and is looking at their asses:
(My oh my... Has there ever been a more exquisite site?)
I suppose that should have been sight instead of site.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh, anyone else unable to get the anal scene to trigger? I did everything right according to the walkthrough, and had the previous "try anal" scene with her vibrator, but the final one just doesn't want to work. :confused:

Is it exclusive to the Melody Only path or something?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Huh, anyone else unable to get the anal scene to trigger? I did everything right according to the walkthrough, and had the previous "try anal" scene with her vibrator, but the final one just doesn't want to work. :confused:

Is it exclusive to the Melody Only path or something?
same here.. fortunatelly anal sex doesnt mean anything to me ... I would however guess that it may happen only on the "Melody only" path (which i didn't play yet)
If also not on Melody only path, then it could be the bug that i already reported: when i unziped the file i got these warnings:
Melody\Melody-0.13-pcHQExtrasIncluded\Melody-0.13-pc\game\week_14_2.rpa. The file is corrupt
Melody\Melody-0.13-pcHQExtrasIncluded.zip: The archive is corrupt
The rest of the update seems to work ok but that anal fuck scene may be there where the file is corrupt..

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was nice to go out on a high like that but damn the feels at the end there knowing that was the end of the story :cry: I may play through it again in time but the ending I got I felt was just perfect Family ending knocking up Melody although I felt sorry she missed out on her career but it was a nice ending also nice to see motherhood never aged Melody a day :p and their daughter is just adorable Thank you Mr. Dots

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
That was nice to go out on a high like that but damn the feels at the end there knowing that was the end of the story :cry: I may play through it again in time but the ending I got I felt was just perfect Family ending knocking up Melody although I felt sorry she missed out on her career but it was a nice ending also nice to see motherhood never aged Melody a day :p and their daughter is just adorable Thank you Mr. Dots
I'm not sure if anyone actually reads the game day posts he puts up (I certainly do!), but some of the questions people have asked since this update was released, have answers within the write-up.

From MrDots' game day post:

Game Endings
In this final update, there will be THREE different endings, with a slight variation on one of those, depending on what choices you make in this final week of the game.
There is one Bad Ending, one Good Ending (with two different outcomes, depending on choices made), and one Perfect Ending.
In saying that, you may find that one of the two Good Endings to the game is your idea of perfection, which is what we were hoping for when we created these conclusions.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not sure I got that one although it felt pretty perfect, I'd like to know what that ending is.
well:

bad ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
result: I don't know - havent played this path

good ending:

perfect ending:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17 and Mormont
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes