4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm not sure I got that one although it felt pretty perfect, I'd like to know what that ending is.
According to the WT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will probably be the end where she goes with Koko on the European tour and becomes then a very big star. For me this is not a perfect ending becaus it excludes by default any 3 some with M & Fi, not to mention a 4 some with also Xi. I can't understand why in a "perfect ending" those options are excluded while in an ending which is only "good" they are there.. For me, this ending would be perfect if Melody would indeed go with Koko on that tour and have a great career after that BUT Fi would be with her (and with the MC) along the whole path including when the child comes (even if that happens "10 years later) and Fi becomes her godmother. I didnt play this ending yet but if the requierment is to have "Melody only", that means .. no Fi.. and that for me is far from perfect. As well as it can't be perfect if also the baby is excluded who would make all even more happy than their careers, mostly if they dont have to chose between career and child but (in time) they could have BOTH. ...And Fi :) And on top of that , also in time, Fi and Xi could get married (with eachother of course) and both would be godmothers then :)
Maybe in the last update in December we could see such an ending ..

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bottom line is ... Mc and Melody marry into their careers and make happy faces behind the facade with no life of their own other than their tabloid celluloid dummy public images :oops:o_O:censored:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
PUT SPOILER DAMNED
Is there some page with instructions on how to put a spoiler? As I already said I did click on that spoiler icon at the beginning of the part that i wanted to be shown as spoiler.. and also at the end, I even highlighted the whole text i wanted to be as spoiler and then clicked that icon .. BUT nothing changed. I never did this and i can not guess how to do it.

carter111

Jul 26, 2017
what is wrong with this game? its laggy, fps are low, its the same in the previous versions (0.11) but i remember it running well in like version 0.6 or something...

others games run just fine... How do i fix this??

Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.01 - 16.51.48.96.png Base Profile Screenshot 2019.11.01 - 16.50.23.99.png

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there some page with instructions on how to put a spoiler? As I already said I did click on that spoiler icon at the beginning of the part that i wanted to be shown as spoiler.. and also at the end, I even highlighted the whole text i wanted to be as spoiler and then clicked that icon .. BUT nothing changed. I never did this and i can not guess how to do it.
its easy:
just type your text as normal as usual. Then mark the part which you want to hide in spoiler-tag, click "insert" on top bar of editor -> choose "Spoiler". A new wondow appears where you can Typer the name of the spoiler-button if you want, but you also can leave this field plain and hit enter (in this case the button is just named "Spiler").
Overall its 3 clicks - not more (insert - spoiler - enter)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
its easy:
just type your text as normal as you do always. Then mark the Part to hide in spoiler-tag, click "insert" on top bar of editor -> choose "Spoiler". A new wondow appears where you can Typer the name of the spoiler-button if you want, but you also can leave this field plain and hit enter (in this case the button is just named "Spiler").
Overall its 3 clicks - not more (insert - spoiler - enter)
Thanks, i could only imagine 2 clicks, the click on "insert" was for me not obvious..

Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks, i could only imagine 2 clicks, the click on "insert" was for me not obvious..
btw: i didnt even noticed that "Spoiler button" - lol
So you can also mark your text, click "Spoiler" in menu bar, then simply hit "enter" -> will also get you the same result

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Melody v0.13 Extras

WIN:
WIN HQ:
MAC:
ANDROID: or
Lewd Gallery:
Patch:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
btw: i didnt even noticed that "Spoiler button" - lol
So you can also mark your text, click "Spoiler" in menu bar, then simply hit "enter" -> will also get you the same result
hmm thats what i did but.. didnt guess that i must click enter..

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Just finished a dialogue skip Melody-only speed run following the walkthrough and the final anal scene unlocked (and Melody turned into an anal slut as a bonus). I'm going out on a limb here and saying it's because there's one extra anal-oriented scene in the Melody path. It's actually a little annoying the "harem" path doesn't get this / something similar to be honest.

The Melody path ending is also quite a bit longer and more involved, so I guess MrDots spent a bit longer on it.

Edit : Don't want to come off as sounding upset / an asshole (more than I am) though, the game was great.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Just finished a dialogue skip Melody-only speed run following the walkthrough and the final anal scene unlocked (and Melody turned into an anal slut as a bonus). I'm going out on a limb here and saying it's because there's one extra anal-oriented scene in the Melody path. It's actually a little annoying the "harem" path doesn't get this / something similar to be honest.

The Melody path ending is also quite a bit longer and more involved, so I guess MrDots spent a bit longer on it.

Edit : Don't want to come off as sounding upset / an asshole (more than I am) though, the game was great.
Yes the game WAS great .. but you must agree: the last 3 updates were hurried in order to finish it and start something else. Previous sex scenes had several animations each, while here we have for instance the only 3 some and the only 4 some in the whole game and not a single animation in any of them.. The text in the previous 2 updates was also below the general level of the game.. They were clearly tired of it and wanted to have it done..That's human i think. Although a little dissapointing. But the rest was indeed great!

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes