4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm on the Melody path all the way but it got handed to the other girl n Melody has been acting a bit funny as she forgot to take her pill n my points I'm at 350
I had the same problem with 378 points so i gave up and used this save which was posted here before. It is ok now, im just playing the "perfect" ending. Problem is that the MC has another name so i feel as if Melody is cheating on me lol

• Haha
Reactions: arms99

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Please don't feel offended by this post

I enjoyed this game but there was one thing that narked me a bit and please don't feel offended by this post and don't worry too much as it's just me being a tad picky, what with me being a "local", as it's in my backyard :eek:

It's the "tour bus" scene in London and it's not even an open top bus either.
Top deck on the bus, and they go back and forth over Westminster Bridge a few times. Starting south of the river, London Eye on the right, and then they return from north of the River, Houses of Parliament, two images as the give away is the "prohibited are by Parliament, and then they come back from south of the River, again, with The London Eye and the County Hall building in view
No London buses do that. If I recall correctly about six bus routes cross that bridge and they all go in different directions, Even the tour buses don't go back and forth over it (unless they've suddenly changed their routes)

As a local it's a bit irksome to say the least. However as this isn't for real, I'll let it slide. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mini-rant over :)

So just carry on.. nothing to see here. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I had the same problem with 378 points so i gave up and used this save which was posted here before. It is ok now, im just playing the "perfect" ending. Problem is that the MC has another name so i feel as if Melody is cheating on me lol
in one of the update for the walk through it said total points at the 348 and that's where i picked up from so where are people getting 385 and such if the follow the guide

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
You do know you can change the MC's name don't you?
Click on the Relationship image, top right of the screen, and then select "Your Info" and change the name there.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
in one of the update for the walk through it said total points at the 348 and that's where i picked up from so where are people getting 385 and such if the follow the guide
I have absolutelly no idea how they do that i went by the WT from the beginning on and made saves for all routes includng this one (M only). However my old saves didnt want to load iin this version (crashed the game) so i replayed from some other save that worked and probably missed a few points doing that.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I have absolutelly no idea how they do that i went by the WT from the beginning on and made saves for all routes includng this one (M only). However my old saves didnt want to load iin this version (crashed the game) so i replayed from some other save that worked and probably missed a few points doing that.
i guess if most of us want a perfect ending with family and whatnot most of us are probly wait till the games finished so no more broken saves we can just play right on through

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
You do know you can change the MC's name don't you?
Click on the Relationship image, top right of the screen, and then select "Your Info" and change the name there.
Of course i know that. But in this ase it's not a problem related to relationships but you must have 385 POINTS and that can not be achieved without an old save that LOADS.. It may be a good idea to play the game from the beginning and count all points carefully. See that you always get the most for M.

Ah i see now you meant changing the name . ok i was just too lazy to try that :)

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i was with the WT right from the start followed all the Melody choices while turning everyone down and yet i still come out with less points than most people on here because the WT even says what total points are at the end for the update like the one for 348 other people said for that update they were past that even though it sates that was the total

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
i was with the WT right from the start followed all the Melody choices while turning everyone down and yet i still come out with less points than most people on here because the WT even says what total points are at the end for the update like the one for 348 other people said for that update they were past that even though it sates that was the total
I think i know where the problem is:
Recently the maximum possible number of points has been increased to 400. If you played in a previous version where maximum was if i remember well 300 and you reached that .. then all points you made AFTER that were not counted unles you started the new update with a maximum of 400 points from a moment where you didnt have 300 yet.. Yes this must be the problem if i remember well..

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I think i know where the problem is:
Recently the maximum possible number of points has been increased to 400. If you played in a previous version where maximum was if i remember well 300 and you reached that .. then all points you made AFTER that were not counted unles you started the new update with a maximum of 400 points from a moment where you didnt have 300 yet.. Yes this must be the problem if i remember well..
if that's the case as I said ill start a new game now that Melody paths are complicated I can just zip through them

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
if that's the case as I said ill start a new game now that Melody paths are complicated I can just zip through them
I would advise to use the saves posted on this forum several times. They start with day 14. I just change the MC name in one of these saves and Melody is no longer cheating on me with a certain John lol

Reactions: arms99

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i see that the "redecorating" for the bedroom didn't happen AS they DID talk ABOUT it in the last update it was one of the things they talked about before bed and said they will do it next week

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
i see that the "redecorating" for the bedroom didn't happen AS they DID talk ABOUT it in the last update it was one of the things they talked about before bed and said they will do it next week
Oh that must be somewhere very early in the game by no means in day 14

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Please don't feel offended by this post

I enjoyed this game but there was one thing that narked me a bit and please don't feel offended by this post and don't worry too much as it's just me being a tad picky, what with me being a "local", as it's in my backyard :eek:

It's the "tour bus" scene in London and it's not even an open top bus either.
Top deck on the bus, and they go back and forth over Westminster Bridge a few times. Starting south of the river, London Eye on the right, and then they return from north of the River, Houses of Parliament, two images as the give away is the "prohibited are by Parliament, and then they come back from south of the River, again, with The London Eye and the County Hall building in view
No London buses do that. If I recall correctly about six bus routes cross that bridge and they all go in different directions, Even the tour buses don't go back and forth over it (unless they've suddenly changed their routes)

As a local it's a bit irksome to say the least. However as this isn't for real, I'll let it slide. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mini-rant over :)

So just carry on.. nothing to see here. ;)
well, in that case you also have to mention, that at same evening in hotel outside the eifel tower is visible, and thats Paris and not London XD

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I got one ending. I dont look for anymore. Why? It was a lousy quickie. I am not going to look for any more. Melody is finished. If the dev cant do any better why should I bother.

I am disgusted. That happens all the time here. Devs start a novel but cant finish it. I bet anyone DMD will go the same way.

Why cant we have storytellers?
A lousy quickie? You need to rethink how you played the game. It's based on your score and your options in the game with regards to the outcome. You choose who to bed, and who not to bed, along with other decisions in the game.

I filled the keyboard when in bed with Melody, after the gig, and a message came up onscreen telling me that I had got to Level 7 (Hitting the right notes) Then if you read the relationship screen it tells you your relationship is more than a temporary thing.
Bonus key is available if you have a score of 400 and all 7 keys (but is still to be implemented)

I got a score of 389, so if I go back over my saves I'd see a bit more with replaying the game. But with a score of 389 and I got the perfect ending, just sticking to Melody only route. I'm happy with it (for now)
This game can be played with a variety of outcomes, so instead of bitching about it, go back and if you have to, restart the game and check your score as you continue the game. Save games, often if you have to, and make a note of the options available as I said the score and the options affect the outcome.

I'll be replaying this game to see what fun and games I can get up to with all of the girls, either as solo events, harem, or whatever.
A lot of work went in to this game, so give it a go, and please don't slag off the Dev's as they have finished it.
The next version will be tidying the game up, script errors, typos, and any possible bug fixes etc. After that then it will be "game over", along with the implementation of the Bonus Key (see highlighted text above)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
A lousy quickie? You need to rethink how you played the game. It's based on your score and your options in the game with regards to the outcome. You choose who to bed, and who not to bed, along with other decisions in the game.

I filled the keyboard when in bed with Melody, after the gig, and a message came up onscreen telling me that I had got to Level 7 (Hitting the right notes) Then if you read the relationship screen it tells you your relationship is more than a temporary thing.
Bonus key is available if you have a score of 400 and all 7 keys (but is still to be implemented)

I got a score of 389, so if I go back over my saves I'd see a bit more with replaying the game. But with a score of 389 and I got the perfect ending, just sticking to Melody only route. I'm happy with it (for now)
This game can be played with a variety of outcomes, so instead of bitching about it, go back and if you have to, restart the game and check your score as you continue the game. Save games, often if you have to, and make a note of the options available as I said the score and the options affect the outcome.

I'll be replaying this game to see what fun and games I can get up to with all of the girls, either as solo events, harem, or whatever.
A lot of work went in to this game, so give it a go, and please don't slag off the Dev's as they have finished it.
The next version will be tidying the game up, script errors, typos, and any possible bug fixes etc. After that then it will be "game over", along with the implementation of the Bonus Key (see highlighted text above)
nice words - but you forgot to mention that the game isn't even finished. it got all necessary content, yes... but still there will be additional scenes, the 400 points bonus ending and "unexpected" endings with some "relations you didn't expect" and more stuff within the version released in december this year - > THAT version will be the final one. This one isn't even the end of the game (but really close). If they call end of the main story as end of the game, just let them be XD

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
well, in that case you also have to mention, that at same evening in hotel outside the eifel tower is visible, and thats Paris and not London XD
Actually if you read the text on screen it says something along these lines, that Melody gave some great performances, night after night, and the biggest surprise was when the band opened for Koko in Paris as she invites Melody to sing with her, then after that there's the image of the Eiffel Tower, when they're in Paris.
;)

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes