4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone having issues installing the Android version? I'm using the link at Mega from the changelog. It's downloading and staging but at the end of the staging it says not installed

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
nice words - but you forgot to mention that the game isn't even finished. it got all necessary content, yes... but still there will be additional scenes, the 400 points bonus ending and "unexpected" endings with some "relations you didn't expect" and more stuff within the version released in december this year - > THAT version will be the final one. This one isn't even the end of the game (but really close). If they call end of the main story as end of the game, just let them be XD
May I suggest you re-read my post then as I mention that with regards to the still to be implemented addition with regards to the final score as well as another update that will see the game being "tidied up etc" I also say this in another post where someone slags the game, and the Dev's off as well.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Actually if you read the text on screen it says something along these lines, that Melody gave some great performances, night after night, and the biggest surprise was when the band opened for Koko in Paris as she invites Melody to sing with her, then after that there's the image of the Eiffel Tower, when they're in Paris.
;)
This is correct i just reached this scene and it is indeed in Paris after the concert where Koko invited Melody to sing with her on stage, whereby Melody in that red dress looks the best of all her images in the game (in the category "dressed" of course lol)

Now really guys would a 3 some or .. 4 some not be just perfect in that hotel room in Paris by the Tour Eiffel? I can simply not agree with making "M only" a condition for this particular "perfect" ending. It not only sux but .. it pains...

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So the ending sucks ass, for any one who isn't on a Melody ONLY path, all other endings are either bad or very disappointing, even with max points.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Actually if you read the text on screen it says something along these lines, that Melody gave some great performances, night after night, and the biggest surprise was when the band opened for Koko in Paris as she invites Melody to sing with her, then after that there's the image of the Eiffel Tower, when they're in Paris.
;)
ups - my bad - shit happens XD

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok: for the record - regarding "perfect ending discussion"
here is a statement of one of the devs i recieved and allowed to share:

I was watching "8 Mile" a few weeks ago and that story, as you would know if you've seen is, is about Rabbit's (played by Eminem) early beginnings and wanting to be a big name rapper, when all the odds are stacked against him. Naturally there's a lot more conflict in that story than Melody, but similar scenarios, he has the talent, he just needs guidance and the self-belief to overcome a rap scene that sees him as white trash and out of his depth. By the end of the film, after being beaten up, betrayed, and his girlfriend cheating on him, he comes out on top, and proves everybody wrong, making a fool out of those that judged him, mocked him, and saw him as a nobody. You don't see what becomes of him or if he makes it as a big name rapper - after the big rap battle, he goes back to his day/night job. It's to be presumed that he now has the respect of those locally and that he eventually will make it out of his hometown and become something bigger. We could've done that with Melody, but decided to show various endings of how or where her career takes her after she plays that big show at the Palace Hotel Ballroom and signs a professional contract with Hank (Sharp Records). The rest is down to the player.
END QUOTE

personal add from me:
once again to tell you: there will be also additional bonus scenes in december update which maybe will surprise. I have no detailed information, but we should expect something unexpected - nothing what seemed impossible has to be impossible. Leaving to your imagination, dont promise anything in special ... just be curious XD

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
ok: for the record - regarding "perfect ending discussion"
here is a statement of one of the devs i recieved and allowed to share:

I was watching "8 Mile" a few weeks ago and that story, as you would know if you've seen is, is about Rabbit's (played by Eminem) early beginnings and wanting to be a big name rapper, when all the odds are stacked against him. Naturally there's a lot more conflict in that story than Melody, but similar scenarios, he has the talent, he just needs guidance and the self-belief to overcome a rap scene that sees him as white trash and out of his depth. By the end of the film, after being beaten up, betrayed, and his girlfriend cheating on him, he comes out on top, and proves everybody wrong, making a fool out of those that judged him, mocked him, and saw him as a nobody. You don't see what becomes of him or if he makes it as a big name rapper - after the big rap battle, he goes back to his day/night job. It's to be presumed that he now has the respect of those locally and that he eventually will make it out of his hometown and become something bigger. We could've done that with Melody, but decided to show various endings of how or where her career takes her after she plays that big show at the Palace Hotel Ballroom and signs a professional contract with Hank (Sharp Records). The rest is down to the player.
END QUOTE

personal add from me:
once again to tell you: there will be also additional bonus scenes in december update which maybe will surprise. I have no detailed information, but we should expect something unexpected - nothing what seemed impossible has to be impossible. Leaving to your imagination, dont promise anything in special ... just be curious XD
Now that i played the M route to the end i can understand to some degree why he avoided the 3 somes in it, it's a "romantic route", very intimate and focused on the love between the 2 main characters while their career develops like in a dream. OK, i get that. BUT.. even if this relationship is the main topic of this game, it is still not right to completelly ignore the other relationships developed throughout the game, mostly with Sophia. Aferall she's Melody's best friend and has also a quite strong sexual attraction to her and to MC. Which is reciprocated by both. Of course we can "imagine" that things go on between them also if we dont see anything like that in this ending, mostly because Sophia and Xianne are there in the background all the time (as are at times also other girls with whom the MC had some relations: Becca, Izzy, Amy..) but in order for me to allow myself to fantasize in this direction i wold need to NOT be forced to make this end possible only if all other relations are excluded. The "M only" condition for this end is what disturbs me! Because that means that all these girls have and had nothing to do with the main characters.. so why would they be featured there in the background in that case? In a "M only path" they are .. nobodies..

So here is the "compromise" i would suggest:
- remove the "M only" condition and make this end available also if other relationships are active. Then i can "imagine" things
- to help my imagination , allow just 1 nice 3 or 4 some in the hotel room in Paris. That's at the beginning of the end so to say and the memories of this particular relationship are still fresh. Once you saw this, and since Fi and Xi are there all the time, at the concerts, at the wedding, at the pool, one can indeed imagine that they are still doing it at times even if we don't see it :) And this way the main "romance" is not "disturbed".
- make the wedding a double wedding - MC & Melody get married with Fi & Xi in the assistance and right after that Fi & Xi get married and MC and Melody assist. And at this point a "4some honeymoon" would be possible. But i would not insist on that, the honeymoon is nice as is (but needs a few animations) and the rest i can really imagine provided the 2 points above have been done. Maybe just let them spend the first night after the double wedding all 4 in the same room each with their own main relation, but still somehow together..
- then go on with the career&love story as is, let it reach it's summit, give it some time .. but then .. let that lovely baby come! And be wanted to come, not as an "accident".. And let Fi & Xi be her godmothers.

And then, when all this has been done, i can call this ending PERFECT :)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Aaaand... to make it "perfect plus" and because i like Fi very much i would even add a "Fi career" at the time when the MC has his own career with that band. Fi gets her own contract with Sharp Records, her own tour, first LP and so on and she also becomes a star. And then we can have her invited as guest in Melody's shows, and Melody as guest in her shows and both friendly competing on the first place in the charts and so on .. I would like this !

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Damn, we had such a cute little kid. :love:

I felt like I missed a lot but getting her pregnant was always a priority. But I'm the kind of guy that stick to his decisions and doesn't want to reload to change decisions. I'm happy with the ending I got.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes