4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
is there any save files for Amy, Isabella, and the threesome route - Melody, MC and Sonia and the foursome route - Xi, and the crew... :p if anyone have it? can u please put it here...

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
is there any save files for Amy, Isabella, and the threesome route - Melody, MC and Sonia and the foursome route - Xi, and the crew... :p if anyone have it? can u please put it here...
the save files can be just around the bethany confrontation scene....

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You want also 1000$ ? :ROFLMAO:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
is something wrong with the noopy links? 14 hours for mac dl?! these file sizes take a minute previously

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Melody [v0.13 Extras] [MrDots Games] (1.62 gb rar pc source)
983 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I thought the MFFF scene was supposed to be animated?

"- hotel room foursome sex with Melody, Sophia, Xianne x 3 positions (animated scene) "

Is this going to be added later?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a Sophia or Xianne ending? Apparently each of my attempts to get them ends in Melody's good ending or "Uh-oh! The princess is in another castle."

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks for such a fast reply. Having in mind that the rest of the MC's L.I. had their own ending, it just seemed logical for at least Sophia to have one.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
To the Mods, this relates to the Melody in-game Music, and of course Melody related, and i hope the following is acceptable.

Melody Original In-Game Music, Background Music and sounds, complete to Game V12.0.

(Apologies for the wall of text :)

I have been collecting the Melody Game Music to add to my Music collection, and trying to display them in my Clementine Media player how i wish to see them, and its been an interesting experience. I have now organized (still ongoing) the Melody songs into their respective Game weeks, along with Sophia and MC when they have participated. I have also decided to locate the original Artists, or cover Artists, and assumed they would all be creative commons and free to use, and so far most are, but not all. Then i have created directories for each, and located both the sound and video files (when found) and included them also in their respective directory. In addition, i have copied over the original in-game music and sounds directories, as some sort of easy to go to backup of audio untouched by my grubby little hands. This of course is in addition to the Music directory, being available in every Melody game release anyway, but not W5 (Week 5) Music Directory or some other tracks, and might be useful to someone.

I have also created some cover art for most directories, relevant to the Artist, Album or location. I have also created a text file like this one, as a note for this fool to get some sense or handle on the Melody Music, Lessons, when Music started, and is there actually music in those early weeks? That file "Melody Weeks 1, 2 & 3 Music V2.0" is also in the Box Melody Directory as below, hope it helps someone.

I have decided to throw open this work to the forum, as one or two others are also collecting some tracks, and that missing W5 (Week 5) Directory could be confusing to new players. And i have uploaded everything to a Box account, and the following link will take you to the Melody directory. You are free to copy any items as you wish, but remember, i do not own anything within the directory except the text files, and the contents and copyright are still owned by the Artists, either original or copy Artists. The Album art images have been taken mainly from the Game, or YouTube screen shots, and i don't own them either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What one is the song from week 8 called 'country song'?

• Love
Reactions: User #19006

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Damn, we had such a cute little kid. :love:

I felt like I missed a lot but getting her pregnant was always a priority. But I'm the kind of guy that stick to his decisions and doesn't want to reload to change decisions. I'm happy with the ending I got.
I hear you on the pregnancy: It was the #1 priority.
When these games/vns provide a choice of inside or outside it is an automatic inside click. So yeah I got the family ending as well.
I might go back and do a full restart at some point to see the content that I have not seen so far.

leot4avnhp

May 20, 2019
For those who only want to watch the endings here are my saves. I thing that are all endings. In the foursome ending u have a small Fi/Xi ending included because in this save they have a relationship. One picture more as they have no relationship.

Can u upload u persistent file

Moonywb

Apr 14, 2019
I’m absolutely loving this VN! One of the best I’ve played so far and can’t wait for the final version with all the music. I’ve sub’d to your Patreon.

I saw a post where someone asked about thecover I Won’t Let You Go,the original is by James Morrison. Very talented artist. The song was written for either his girlfriend or wife, who was battling severe depression and suicidal thoughts.

If interested

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Some spoilers spread about in the previous few pages so was wondering whether the final update will come next month or is the latest version i.e v0.13 content complete?

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
For those who only want to watch the endings here are my saves. I thing that are all endings. In the foursome ending u have a small Fi/Xi ending included because in this save they have a relationship. One picture more as they have no relationship.

which file would i put the saves in or how can i get it to work..i put one of them in game folder but the save didnt show up in the game ..this my first time downloading anyone else save

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes