4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

magus448

May 22, 2018
If your playing the Melody friendship route, pursuing Jade after she gets broken up with her bf would have been a nice option. Or at least an ending where they got together not so soon after the breakup.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Especially since some of those decisions are Melody's and not the MC's. Seems so arbitrary to not have it all with Melody and Sophie. It's like the MC is being punished for other's actions. "I'm not going to give my boyfriend that extra sex session because I fooled around with my best friend a couple times" She even doesn't face any consequences for it from the MC. Any choice to be mad about it is non existent if the MC didn't pursue Sophie.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I just thought of this, but IMO this game would've been a lot better if it was a female protag game. Melody is basically the MC of this game, so you might as well make her the official MC. there is a huge void in the market for a vanilla fMC game. Replace MC with a female music teacher and bam.

MCMel with her female teacher. Vanilla lesbian romance game. Would be a huge hit.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But if you choose All for Casual to start The Xianne/Sophia lesbian path then Xianne stops seeing you and locks her path. The walkthrough says you need both paths open, so my question is how do I do that?
if xi and fi start dating then xi stops seeing mc so either don't start that path or before calling xi to get massage before m's concert enable her path with mc.

Melody ... I will miss you
most of us will miss her.

On the other hand, imagine if you had played a M-only route, been a doting boyfriend and put in a ton of effort to make her happy, only to find out you could have been sexing up her friends and being an 'OK" boyfriend the whole time, and still made the best ending?
temptations were too tempting to stay on pure m path (was 7 m points away to get spot for m in koko's concert).

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I just thought of this, but IMO this game would've been a lot better if it was a female protag game. Melody is basically the MC of this game, so you might as well make her the official MC. there is a huge void in the market for a vanilla fMC game. Replace MC with a female music teacher and bam.

MCMel with her female teacher. Vanilla lesbian romance game. Would be a huge hit.
A female protag would be interesting, after all the lead female characters in Mr.Dots games usurp the position driving force of the game. D in DMD is rapidly taking over as the person in command. For example look at how the MC uprooted his life and moved to Seaside because D wanted him to do so.

Maybe in a new female protag VN the female MC has a grudge against men in general. She "adopts" a beautiful young girl who she trains to hate and actively ruin men. The MC may have been jilted on her wedding day, this event so affected her that she continues to wear her wedding dress everyday. She vows to get her revenge on men through her young female protege. :)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of Melody version 013.

From 13 october 2019 I have adopted a new translation and distribution system. Hoping to meet the many who have had problems with previous translations in .rar format, the new system includes a file executable (.exe) that does not need anything else.
It is the "raw" translation of files without grammatical corrections, often indispensable.
From time to time I will publish revisions which, in addition to the grammar, will correct the errors/omissions.

The link is:

Given the experimental nature of the new system, if the game has crashes / errors / anomalies, please send me, in private, the log.txt, error.txt and traceback.txt files that are generated in the folder where is the executable file of the game (Note: Not all three of these files are always present) to be able to fix things...
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di Melody version 013.

Dal 13/10/2019 ho adottato un nuovo sistema di traduzione e di distribuzione. Sperando di venire incontro ai tanti che hanno avuto problemi con le traduzioni precedenti in formato .rar, il nuovo sistema prevede un file eseguibile (.exe) che non necessita di niente altro.
E' la traduzione "grezza" dei file senza correzioni grammaticali, spesso indispensabili.
Di tanto in tanto pubblicherò delle revisioni che, oltre la grammatica, aggiusteranno gli errori/omissioni.

Il link è:

Vista la natura sperimentale del nuovo sistema, qualora il gioco abbia crash/errori/anomalie, prego inviarmi, in privato, i file log.txt, error.txt e traceback.txt che vengono generati nella cartella dove c'è il file eseguibile del gioco (Nota: Non tutti e tre questi file sono sempre presenti) per poter aggiustare le cose...
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
So Far you have been giving us quite the Quality story, arts are great, scene's are awesome. Really love what you have been doing with this game. Can't wait to see the final release and finally be able to see how it will end. High Replay value i really want to see all endings so i'll be busy for quite some time... Great work from you and your team.. Good luck with whatever you are planning next. thanks for this great experience.:love::cool:

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Bloody hell.....................this was certainly one of the best ever. Great job well done. Got all the endings and i loved them all. Well.... not the bad ending so much, but i just had to see it. Shame this one comes to an end but lucky us, we still have DMD to look forward to. Hopefully the next project will be as awesome as this one. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the new one.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019

Here we go again... Why not make a new game, no even better, make 99 new games with female protagonists, 99 with trans, 99 with asians etc. and leave Melody the way it is and how the creator intended to be.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh good it will go to V14 in Dec. The question is when will it stop?
When will it get to it's tragic or exciting ending.
I hope it goes on forever but all good things must come to end sooner or later.
Not unless they make this into Harem thing and it could go on forever.
The long paths and secrecy and bad guys along the way could be endless.
That's what makes this even more exciting. That is if that's where this story is headed.
If not I enjoyed it nonetheless and hope they give it a memorable ending....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Bloody hell.....................this was certainly one of the best ever. Great job well done. Got all the endings and i loved them all. Well.... not the bad ending so much, but i just had to see it. Shame this one comes to an end but lucky us, we still have DMD to look forward to. Hopefully the next project will be as awesome as this one. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the new one.
Isn't DMD also comming to an ending?
To make room for a different project I think.

Pitrik

\m/…(>.<)…\m/
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh good it will go to V14 in Dec. The question is when will it stop?
When will it get to it's tragic or exciting ending.
I hope it goes on forever but all good things must come to end sooner or later.
Not unless they make this into Harem thing and it could go on forever.
The long paths and secrecy and bad guys along the way could be endless.
That's what makes this even more exciting. That is if that's where this story is headed.
If not I enjoyed it nonetheless and hope they give it a memorable ending....peace.
October update was the last with story content ...December update will be a bugfix, more music and animations and it will be the real last "update" of Melody ( With December update you will be able to reach 400 points with Melody)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
October update was the last with story content ...December update will be a bugfix, more music and animations and it will be the real last "update" of Melody ( With December update you will be able to reach 400 points with Melody)
Oh no say it ain't so. I'm almost excited or too afraid to see the ending.
I don't want it to end but sadly all good things must come to an end.
Next version it should say completeted then. The traggic C word.
Man I hope the next game has the same affect these 2 games had over us all these years....peace

Reactions: Qmil679

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
No DMD will continue also in 2020....The new game will replace Melody
Oh I see..... Melody wasn't as genre wise as DMD was.
Although the relationship with others were going pretty slow but I still loved it.
Melody could have used some of those ideas but Melody wasn't into sharing a lot.
I still hope they make a chapter 2 of Melody someday.
It seems to have left many opening gaps for a better story.
The aftermath of Melody sort of speak......peace

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes