4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I installed the new patch, and after the last scene from the previous patch, the game just ends. None of the new content loads

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I installed the new patch, and after the last scene from the previous patch, the game just ends. None of the new content loads
You have to start from an earlier save or just simply roll back a litte or for some people a little more then that.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Oh Melody. One of my faves of all time now (no joking).
I loved the story and the characters from the very beginning. Kudos to MrDots and the team for making this awesome story.
Can't wait what extras and bonuses the last version will bring.

Now, for the ones that like my picture comments (regardless of length lool) here they go.
Basically split into 3 categories.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The front page has the changelog and you open the dev's tldr and he has a link to a HQ version thats over 5GB
Dammit, how the fuck did I miss this!! lool
I don't care if it's over 5.50, I need this in HQ!

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
For those who only want to watch the endings here are my saves. I thing that are all endings. In the foursome ending u have a small Fi/Xi ending included because in this save they have a relationship. One picture more as they have no relationship.

Are these really all the endings? In the Lewd Gallery there's a bunch of pictures I haven't come close to seeing, in particular with Xianne & an apparent FFM route with Becca+Melody. Or are those just random pics which don't appear during gameplay?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those are random pics. aunt amy is busy with clothes and becca is with books and both of them relationship with mc ended long ago (if it even started) and izzy is flying around the world.

and about tags: c as completed is a lot better than a as abandoned.

sty21

Nov 19, 2018
Is anal scene only available on the "perfect" ending path? because I sure as fuck didn't get that scene on the good ending path. And I've certainly done "anal activities" with her before.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
OK, thanks for more pictures as I haven't got around to playing yet. The one thing that keeps bothering me is the microphone in the basket. I don't recall any RL mics that use a suspension like that that are top address, they are all side address, ie speak into the curved side of the mic, not the circular end. Plus there are no cables and they definitely would be wired.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So is this now Completed ?? Done the having a baby path and the perfect ending path! So i'm guessing this is it :( And game over I feel like crying

Reactions: RobZombi3

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
So .12 saves dont work in .13? Every time I try to load one for the Becca route I did I get a crash and cant ignore or rollback.

Well thats odd just went and looked the ones I did recently for Melody was able to work but the ones I did for Becca wont maybe I did Becca on an earlier version dont quite remember.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is anal scene only available on the "perfect" ending path? because I sure as fuck didn't get that scene on the good ending path. And I've certainly done "anal activities" with her before.
no, you might have missed 1 anal activity.

how can i get Hotel room scene (Melody, Sophia & Xianne paths) ?
have all of them unlocked and mc having fucked them all so you see 4some pic on good ending.

So is this now Completed ??
new content is done, just bugfixes and extra scenes on next version.

So .12 saves dont work in .13? Every time I try to load one for the Becca route I did I get a crash and cant ignore or rollback.
yes they work, you need go back in play history and then continue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Well thats odd just went and looked the ones I did recently for Melody was able to work but the ones I did for Becca wont maybe I did Becca on an earlier version dont quite remember.
Becca route has finished, she has no content in this update.

Her, Amy and Izzy had their endings in a previous update.

streach

Aug 8, 2018
I have to say this is by far the best adult game/ visual Novel I have yet to play. Well done and keep up the great work

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Becca route has finished, she has no content in this update.
I didnt say anything about there being content update for Becca. I said I tried to load saves on her path and they didnt work for me in .13. Some of the early ones did load just the finishing scenes did not.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes