4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since the suposed last update is near I'm gonna say this:
If the game ends without a clear harem route I'm gonna be disappointed.
Even though there is a route where he fucks melody,Sophia and xianne in the end he settles down only for melody and the other two just are his casual fuckbuddies. At least should be an ending where everyone is treated equally :cry::cry:
he already does that on good ending before they find that melody is expecting.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It's been said for a long time that there will be no harem route. The game punishes you for trying to boink too many peeps at the same time.
Given all the harem games and others that let the player sleep with all the girls without consequences I'm happy to see a game punish the player for being a manwhore lol

Well fuck me for waiting for the final release before going for the endings I guess. :(

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
the compressed version is in mega format if you check well ... you should try a little before asking always
Yes I did notice, so I guess I have to state the rather obvious: I don't want the compressed version, I prefer uncompressed versions ... you should try considering other possibilities before jumping to a conclusion ;) :cool:

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yes I did notice, so I guess I have to state the rather obvious: I don't want the compressed version, I prefer uncompressed versions ... you should try considering other possibilities before jumping to a conclusion ;) :cool:
The final release drops later today. I'd hold off if I were you anyway. Maybe the uploader will see your request when this final version gets here :BootyTime:

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The final release drops later today. I'd hold off if I were you anyway. Maybe the uploader will see your request when this final version gets here :BootyTime:
Yes I'm aware of that, I actually do take the time to read through a few pages of recent comments and figured I would take a chance by posting my request before the final release becomes available. That's probably a contributing factor in my low post count, I try searching for answers to any questions I may have because if I have questions then there's a good chance someone else may have already asked those questions and got answers. ;)

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Melody v1.00 Extras Included + 1080p Lewd Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Melody v1.00 Walkthrough

Lewd Gallery Download:

Lewd Gallery Code: wonderful

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Melody v1.00 Extras Included + 1080p Lewd Gallery

PC:

Mega(HQ):

Mega:

Google(HQ):

Google:

Mac:

Mega(HQ):

Google:

Android:

Mega:

Google:

Android Users: Please make sure to uninstall your previous version before installing this one. Also, make sure that you backup your saves before doing that. Your saves should be located here:

[
Android\data\com.mrdotsgames.melody \files\saves ]

Melody v1.00 Walkthrough

bro you are a big man

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes